SAP MM or SAP Material Management is referred to an important module in SAP ERP software and MM application module assisting the acquired and inventory functions happening regular business operations. The important MM module possess various prospective includes buying and receiving goods, storage of material, consumption-based planning, as well as record.
SAP MM module is completely combines with other modules in the SAP R/3 System including Finance (FI), Production Planning (PP), Controlling (CO), Quality Management (QM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Plant Maintenance (PM) and Warehouse Management(WM). The online training supports all above mentioned phases related materials management planning and control, buying and receiving goods inventory management, and verification of invoice.
The online program secures with a business process that express the following principles.
- This course primarily focuses on the maintenance of Vendor as well as Master Data.
- It allows the learner for having an upright skill of evaluation.
- The procedure of planning and regulating expenditure to optimize the demand of a shopping.
Learn Material and Purchase Management
Experts who order with the coursework will discover resource management extremely simple and easy. The SAP MM is being differentiated into two chief segments. It forces with the groups of Material and Purchase Management. Obtaining the right kind of goods and services will boost the fruits of a group. The section is mixed with instructions that would skill its candidates. The online training program covers a discreet reason.
Syllabus Covered in the online training program
- Introduction to SAP
- ERP Packages
- Functions and Objectives of MM
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Navigation
SAP MM Master Data Training
- Vendor Master
- Material Master
- Purchase Info Record
- Source Determination
- Quota Arrangement
- Source List
SAP MM Purchasing Training
- Purchase Order
- Purchase Requisition
- Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Outline Agreement
- Schedule Agreement
SAP MM Document Types for Purchasing Documents Training
- Define Number Ranges for Document Types
- Define Document Type
- Define Screen Layout At Document Level
SAP MM Pricing Procedure Training
- Define Access Sequence
- Maintain Condition Table
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
- Schema Group for Purchasing Organization
- Schema Group Vendor
- Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Define Schema Determination
- Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
For more information on the course, it is better to consult the website and find out more about the training program.