Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
Cancellation & Refunds
Keen IT Technologies, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after attending 2-4 hours class, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after attending 4 hours class, no refund will be made.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate before 72 hours enrollment without attending any class, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 72 hours enrollment without attending any class, no refund will be made.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
Course Rescheduling Policy
In case Keen IT Technologies reschedules the training event, the options available to the delegate are:
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the delegate’s schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenienceon any date of scheduled training.
- The delegate, if wishes to, can send his/her replacement. However, this should be intimated to Intellipaat at least 3 days ahead of the event date.
Whereas, if for some unforeseen reasons, a delegate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- If the request of rescheduling is received ahead of 72 hours for online training or 5 days for offline training, 10% of registration fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subject to availability of seats for all types of training we offer.
- If the request of rescheduling is received within 72 hours or less for online and 4 days or less for offline, no refund will be made to the delegate. However you can opt for replacement policy.