- Keen IT Technologies Pvt Ltd. takes security topics very seriously and truly believes that our offerings are a great option for educators on both fronts.
- Our mission is built on our educators trust in our ability to properly secure their data and our commitment to respect the privacy of the information they place in our systems by not giving that information to others or using it inappropriately.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to,
when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our
Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect
personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally
identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal
identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our
Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against
unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data
stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated
demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted
affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the
Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties
for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
At any time you may contact Keen IT Technologies Pvt Ltd. With any privacy questions or concerns you may have.
You also may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of
your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes. Keen IT Technologies Pvt Ltd. Has been actively promoting the concept of
privacy and its relevance for organizations with a cyber-presence. This policy may change from time to time so please come back to check
revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about
how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this
Keen IT is an independent company. Keen IT is not part of SAP, and is not affiliated to SAP AG in Germany or any other countries. Keen IT does not compete with SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft, IBM and Others in the business management software market.
Keen IT respects the intellectual property of SAP, Oracle, Business Objects, Microsoft, IBM and Others and recognizes their trademarks and service marks, which signify high-quality computer software products and services. We ask our business partners and associate users to do the same.
Keen IT may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access accounts of business partners or users who infringe the intellectual property, legality and copyrights of others. Therefore, it is critically important that copyrights and trademarks of Keen IT and its subsidiaries are protected.
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned in this web site belong to their owners. We do not share or distribute any information collected in this web site. All personal information is used for our internal reference or tax determination process.
We do not teach SAP, Oracle or Business Objects. We help our customers learn how to implement ERP Business Solutions to solve real-world business problems. We share our practical expertise, skills and knowledge with our customers.
We do not use SAP, Oracle or Business Objects training materials. We coach and mentor our customers through real-world business scenarios to gain role-based competency in ERP Business Solutions.
Keen IT – Important Disclaimers and Legal Information:
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on usage of the website www.keentechnologies.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Keen Technologies shall refer to www.keentechnologies.com owned and monitored by Keen IT Technologies
- Keen IT may monitor access to the site. Keen Technologies may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- All content present on this site is exclusive property of Keen IT provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Keen IT. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Keen Technologies.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Keen Technologies is a registered trademark of Keen IT. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Keen IT .
- Keen IT may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Keen IT reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the site.
- Keen IT shall have no responsibility for any kind of including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) to user’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the site.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Keen IT harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the site.
- The information contained in the site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Keen IT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Keen IT makes no warranty that:I) the site will meet your requirements
II) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis
III) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized staffs of this site have access to this information. All e-mails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Any information provided by the user will not be shared with any third party. However, we may share information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.