Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Online Training
Workday Studio and Advanced Studio Online Training:
Workday is a Cloud-based Human Capital Management and Financial Management Software Vendor and it’s delivers Software as a Service Model. In the year 2005 Dave Duffield and Anil Bhusri founded this Workday, the Headquarters are located at Pleasanton, California, United States. Workday provides software as a service and it is most popular for it’s quick implementation and easy to use when compared with On-premises HCM and Finance Applications. In this we will learn about what is Workday in detail with real time examples and at the end of the session you are aware at what is the main difference between Workday Studio and Advanced Workday Studio.
Highlights of Keen Technologies online Training :-
- Senior Level Training Professionals.
- All trainers are actively working with MNCs.
- In-depth practicals along with theory classes.
- Professional administration through out your course duration.
Learn about Workday Studio and why Workday.Course Objectives
- Understand the related Important Concepts like Assemblies, Security Basics, etc,.
- Learn How to Launch Integrations from Tenant.
- Understand and Learn Workday Public Web Services.
- Learn How to Delivery a Service.
- Learn In depth about RaaS and Soap API.
- Understand Workday-In Transport Services.
- What Exactly the Sequence Generator Does.
- Learn What is Route Component and Error Handling.
- Goal & Objectives
- Welcome To Workday Studio
- Workday Studio Security Basics
- Workday Studio Navigation
- Workday Studio Platform
- Launch Integrations from Tenant
- Creating Assembly Projects
- Message Flow Through Assemblies
- Overview of Assembly Components
- Workday Public Web Services
- Workday Studio Web Service Tester
- Calling a Workday Web Service Operation from the Assembly
- Reporting as a Service (RaaS)
- Delivery Service
- Consolidated Report Viewer
- Defining & Configuring the Report Service for an Integration
Advanced Workday Studio :-
- Goal & Objectives
- Soap API
- Using XSLT in log message
- RaaS with Launch Parameters
- Mediation Context – Variables and Properties
- Workday Studio Debugger
- Sub – Assemblies
- Workday-In Transport Services
- Integration Attributes
- Integration Maps
- Sequence Generator
- Using Parameters in XSLT
- Route Component
- Error Handing
- Retrieval Service
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review