Windows PowerShell Online Training
The Windows Powershell course is designed to impart professionals with the knowledge and skills to leverage Microsoft Windows PowerShell v2 to administer their Windows environment. This PowerShell training course covers vital aspects of Powershell both for beginners and for those who work in this field. Master the best practices and techniques to be the Powershell expert your organization needs.
This course is intended for systems administrators who manage Windows platforms and automate administrative tasks.
What are the objectives of Windows PowerShell Training ?
At the end of Windows PowerShell training course, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure PowerShell v2 on various Windows operating systems
- Navigate the command line interface as well as the integrated scripting environment
- Leverage cmdlets to accomplish daily management tasks
- Format information returned by PowerShell v2 in a variety of styles
- Create PowerShell v2 scripts to automate routine tasks
- Manage multiple systems concurrently though PowerShell v2 remoting
- Understand the security capabilities within PowerShell v2 and how to manage them
- Effectively manage Microsoft products through Powershell scripting
Who is Windows PowerShell Training for?
- Anyone who wants to add Windows PowerShell skills to their profile
- Teams getting started on Windows PowerShell projects
What are the prerequisites for Windows PowerShell Training?
Experience managing Windows operating systems is required. Scripting experience is recommended but not required.
1.Introduction to PowerShell – the Basics
- What is PowerShell?
- PowerShell Cmdlets
- PowerShell Snapins
- PowerShell Modules
- PowerShell Remoting
- Navigating in PowerShell
- PowerShell Profiles
2.The PowerShell Pipeline, Scripts and Syntax
- Syntax, Output and Script Blocks
3.Variables and Data Types, Variable Scopes, and Collections
- Variables and Data Types
- Variable Scopes
- Script Execution
- Signing Scripts
- Requesting Credentials and Using Secure Strings
- Securing Remote Sessions
- Configuring Remote Management
- Using PowerShell Remoting
- Using Jobs
6.Script Flow Control Statements
- Foreach and For
- While / Do While / Do Until
- If / Switch
- Break /Continue
7.Functions, Filters and Modules
- Functions and Filters
- Scripting with Functions and Parameters
- Error Handling
- Script Debugging
- Manipulating files and folders
- Modifying Registry Data
- Working with Events
- Working with Active Directory Objects
- Advanced Scripting
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.