VB.NET Online Training
Keen Technologies VB.NET Training makes you an expert in concepts like Runtime Callable Wrapper (RCW), COM Callable Wrapper (CCW), Remoting Architecture, Hands-on Remoting, .Net Framework Architecture, and Exception Handling….etc.
1.Overview Of Microsoft .NET
- Drawbacks of the existing system
- Why .NET came into picture
- .Net Framework Architecture
- Components in .Net Framework
- Basic Functionality of CLR
- MSIL, CLS, CTS in brief
- .Net Languages
- Versions of .Net Framework
2.Basic Introduction Of Visual Basic .NET And OOPS
- Conditional Statements and Loops in VB.NET
- Data Types in VB.NET
- Boxing and UnBoxing
- OOPS Concepts
3.More On VB.NET Language Constructs
- Member Functions and Data Members
- Access Specifiers
- Method Overloading
- Shared Modifier
4.Working With Classes
- Inheritance in VB.NET
- Types of Inheritance
- Abstract Classes
- Overloading and Overriding
- Sealed Classes
- What is Exception?
- Using Try, Catch and finally in our programs
- Defining our own exceptions
- Debugging the Application
6.Data Access With ADO .NET
- Introduction to Data Access Libraries
- ADO .NET managed data providers using System.Data.Oledb namespace
- Connected Architecture using DataReader
- Disconnected Architecture using DataAdapter and Dataset
- Invoking the Stored Procedures
- Using Various GUI Controls
- Delegates and Events
- Distributed Application Development
- Remoting Architecture, Hands-on Remoting
8.Managed Code And Unmanaged Code
- Using Runtime Callable Wrapper (RCW)
- Using COM Callable Wrapper (CCW)
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.