Teradata is one of the most emerging technologies in market. As more and more organization are moving their data warehouse in Teradata database, so the demand of Teradata Professionals are high. People who are interested in learning the basics and advance features of Teradata Development can benefit from this training.
Teradata Course Content:
1.Teradata Warehouse and competitiveness
- Opportunities of Teradata in the enterprise.
- What is Teradata-rdbms/DWH?
- Teradata 13.10 & Other versions(12,v2r7,v2r6).
- Teradata History and Realtime running versions.
- Teradata competitiveness with other RDBMS . Diff between them.
- Teradata Warehouse and Usability.
2.Teradata single and Multi system Architectures
- Node Architecture
- SMP Architecture
- MPP Architecture
- Discussion on AMPS and NODES
3.Teradata Components and Explanation
4.Teradata Pratical(DBA Related concepts)
- Teradata server starting/stopping
- Working with Teradata sql Assistant and BTEQ
- Creating Database and Manipulation
- Creating User and Manipulation
- Managing Databases and users
- Data Dictionary and Views
- Working with Teradata Administration Tool
5.Memory Management Spaces
- Stored Procedure Language
- Teradata Extensions(HELP,SHOW,EXPLAIN,COLLECT STATISTICS)
7.Data Definition Language
- Creating Table
- Types of tables
- Altering and Modifying Tables
10.Locks, Data Recovery and Protection
11.Other Components of table
- Datatypes (ANSI,Teradata)
- Column Storage Attributes
13.Teradata Storage and Retrival Architecture
- Primary Index
- Secondary Index
15.Teradata SQL References
- Condition Expressions
- Arithmetic, Logical, Conditional Operators
- Normal Functions
- Advanced OLAP Functions
16.Sub Queries, Set Operations, Joins
17.Teradata Other Objects
19.Performance Tunning and Explain utility
- Explain request Modifier
- Collect Statics,Confidence Levels
- Tunning SQL Queries and Utilities
- Usage of PMON, Index & Statistics Wizards
- Various Indexes
- Skew factor, Skewness, Remeddies Spool Space Issues
20.Load and Unload Utilities(20 hrs)
- Teradata SQL Assistant(SQLA)
- Teradata BTEQ
- Teradata FASTLOAD
- Teradata MULTILOAD
- Teradata FASTEXPORT
- Teradata TPUMP
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review