Spotfire Online Training
Keen Technologies TIBCO Spotfire training provides essential knowledge on TIBCO Spotfire functionality and advanced features. It also provides valuable insights into integration and management of data with different data sources, build visualizations, dashboards, etc., through our hands-on training sessions, and this will help you to become a certified TIBCO Spotfire developer.
Softfire Basic Skills
- Understanding Visualization of spotfire
- Performing Data Filtering
- Learning More through Data Drill-Dow.
Introduction to Other Analytical Tools
- Comparisions between other BI Tools with SPOTFIRE
- Other BI Tools – TABLEAU, QLIKVIEW
The Underlying Data
- Expected Format of a Data Table
- Loading Data using an Information Link
- Opening New Data.
Pages Getting Started With Visualizations in SPOTFIRE
- Properties of Table
- Properties of Bar Charts
- Interpreting Bar Charts
- Properties of Line Charts
- Interpreting Line Charts
- More Visualizations
General Visualizations Features, Filters In Spotfire, Drill-Down
- Underlying Data
- Trellis Visualizations
- Filter Type
- Changing Filter Types
- Filtering Display Options
- Organizing Filters
- Defining Filtering Schemes
- Highlighting Items
- Detail Visualizations
- Multiple Markings.
Saving And Exporting, More Visualization Types, Pie Charts
- Exporting Data from SPOTFIRE
- Exporting Visualizations from SPOTFIRE.
- Combination Charts
- Combination Chart Introduction
- Combination Chart Properties
- Using Combination Charts.
- Scatter Plots
- 3D Scatter Plots
- Pie Chart Introduction
- Pie Chart Properties
- Using Pie Chart.
Summary Tables, Cross Tables, Graphical Tables
- Summary Table Introduction
- Summary Table Property
- Using Summary Tables.
- Cross Table Introduction
- Cross Table Properties
- Using Cross Tables
- Graphical Table Introduction
- Graphical Table Properties
- Using Graphical Tables
Map Charts, Parallel Coordinate Plots,Treemaps, Box Plots, Heat Maps
- Map Chart Introduction
- Map Chart Properties
- Using Map Charts
- Treemap Introduction
- Treemap Properties
- Using Treemaps
- Box Plot Introduction
- Using Box Plots
- Heat Map Introduction
- Heat Map Properties
- Using Heat Maps
Text Areas, Adding Data To An Existing Analysis, Formatting Numbers, Handling Multiple Data Tables
- Colouring, Colour Modes, Colour Break Points, Colouring Rules
- Colouring in Tables, Cross Tables and Heat Maps
- More Colouring Features
- Adding New Rows to a Data Table
- Adding New Columns to a Data Table
- Adding New Data Tables
- Short Number Format
- Selecting a Data Table
- Filters Panel with Multiple Data Tables
- Relating across Visualizations
- Filtering Options
Bundling Data,Using Tags, Capturing Your Analysis
- Data Binning
- Binned Column
- Using Lists
- Adding and Applying Bookmarks
- Sharing Bookmarks
- Deriving More Information From Raw Data
- OVER Expressions
Node Navigation Methods, Node Navigation Examples, Limiting Data In Visualizations, Error Bars
11.0 All(), Previous(), Next(), AIIPrevious(), Allnext(), Parent(), Intersect(), Previousperiod(), Nextperiod().
11.1 Syntax Rules Previous() Example AIIPrevious() Example Intersect() Example Previousperiod() Example Nextperiod() Example Lastperiod() Example ParallelPeriod() Example.
11.2 Using Functions In Expressions If(), Case(), DateTimeNow(), Concatenate(), Rank() and DenseRank(), Max() and Min() AS Statement NEST and CROSS Statements Multiple OVER Statement.
- Limiting Data Using Markings
- Limiting Data Using Filterings
- Limiting Data Using Expression.
- Lines & Curves
- Horizontal and Vertical Line
- Curve Draw
- Curve from Data Table
- Line from Column Value
- Lines & Curves Example
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Creating an Information Link
- Adding Elements to the Information Link
- Specifying Join Path
- Specifying Description
- Adding Filters and Prompts
- Specifying Conditioning
- Showing Parameters
- Specifying Properties
- Saving the Information Link
- Viewing and Editing SQL Paths
Opening Data Using An Information Link, General Workflow For Using Information Designer, Sharing Analyses, Pages, Markings
- Creating Advanced Elements
- Aggregated and Drillable Columns
- Loading Data on Demand
- Distribution of Analyses
- Data Access Options
- Cover Page
- Page Modes
- Filters And Filtering Schemes
- Drill-down, Different Markings
- Columns from Marked
Text Areas, Dashboards
- Editing the Text Area
- Creating Links to Website
- Adding Filter Controls
- Adding Action Controls
- Adding Property Controls
- Adding Dynamic Items
- Authoring Tips
- Using the Collaboration Panel
- Using a SPOTFIRE File as a Template
- Using Information Links as Template
- Publishing Analyses To TIBCO Spotfire Web Player
- Saving to the Library
- Web Player User Interface
Practice Test & Interview Questions
Keen Technologies offers advanced Spotfire interview questions and answers along with Spotfire resume samples. Take a free sample practice test before appearing in the certification to improve your chances of scoring high.
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.