Solarwinds Online Training
Solarwinds training Introduction
SolarWinds built-in discovery web front-end delivers & tools huge amounts of valuable data combined to ensure the right people with very flexible configuration options see the relevant information. Choose from a range of courses all delivered by our approved network of partner training organizations that cover different aspects of SolarWinds.
SOLARWINDS NETFLOW ONLINE COURSE CONTENT
- Installation of Orion MIBs, SNMP, OIDs, NPM,
- Web Server Configuration, Charts, Network Atlas, Accounts and Views
- Custom properties, Groups and Dependencies
2. UNIVERSAL DEVICE POLLERS, ALERTING & REPORTING
- Traps & Syslog
- Maintaining Orion & Tuning
3. NETFLOW TRAFFIC ANALYZER
- Application Monitor and Server (incl. WMI)
- IP Address Manager
4. NETWORK CONFIGURATION MANAGER
- Network Quality Manager &VoIP
- User Device Tracker
- Web Performance Monitor
Why Solarwinds training?
- The topics ranging from the basics to the advanced level topics include all in the training curriculum is designed.
- Learn how to install Orion NPM, MIBs, SNMP, and OIDs.
- The Web server is maintained & configured. Finally, grasp the knowledge of managing Network Configuration and VoIP & Network Quality
- Get hands-on guidance for customization & daily use
- Learn how to manage & create custom alerts and device dependencies, custom properties, & alter suppression
- Gain a good understanding of MIBs, SNMP & OIDs, and learn how to create a customized monitoring environment
No Reviews found for this course.