Sharepoint Online Training
Become an expert in Sharepoint by learning how to create a Sharepoint application, core functionality, Architecture, Administration and Security, understanding of infopath and workflow management with real-time scenarios, Sitepages, Master pages…etc and become certified.
1.Share Point Server Overview And Installation
This module introduces the server, architecture, internal components and much more.
- Introduction to Sharepoint Server Planning and Architecture of Sharepoint Server
- Introduction to various versions of share point servers
- Sharepoint Server Architecture and its internal components
- Configuring default databases
- Prerequisites of share point server
- Installation of Sharepoint Server
2.Share Point Server Technologies
What is web application, how to manage libraries, sites and pages in Sharepoint training.
- Introduction to web application
- Introduction to share point high level components
- Introduction and using of libraries and list items
- Managing libraries and lists
- Create and managing workspaces
- Sites and pages
- Security trimming
3.Document Management And Content Management
This part of sessions aim at creating and managing web documents.
- Creating and managing document libraries
- Creating and managing form libraries
- Creating and managing wiki page
- Creating and managing Data links library
4.User Communications, Lists And Custom List Items
A very comprehensive discussion and demonstration of user communications, custom list items and much more is given during this module of Sharepoint training.
- Discussion board
- Tasks and project tasks
- Issue tracking and survey
- Custom list and alerts
5.Users Permissions And Access Levels
Train over the different access level’s and how to restrict users in this module.
- Introduction to security
- Access level
- User permission and management
6.Sites, Sitepages, Master Pages, Sharepoint Server Designer And Branding
As you work on your site in SharePoint Designer, you’ll frequently add pages that support the design or functionality of the site. Learn more about Sitepages, Master pages and web parts in this module of training.
- Creating custom site as templates
- Creating custom pages and designing
- Creating Master pages
- Creating designer based pages
- Creating designer based web parts
- Creating designer based database web parts &
- web services based web parts
7.Introduction To Infopath
Infopath is a MS Office tool/program that lets you define and use XML based forms. The most common usage of InfoPath is to integrate it with Microsoft SharePoint technology using InfoPath Form Services (included in the enterprise commercial version of MOSS).
- Understanding infopath
- Use the system templates
- Create custom templates
- Create xml based templates and publish to SPS
- Create Database templates and publish to SPS
- Create Web service based templates and publish to Moss
- Sites customization
- Site themes customization
- Site templates customization
8.Claims Based Authentication
Claims Based Authentication is becoming so popular these days and enabling a SharePoint site to authenticate users, no matter what authentication system is involved just got easier. Acquaint yourself all about CBA in our Sharepoint training.
- Introduction to FBA
- Creating and configuring FBA
- Creating FBA Users
- Authenticate FBA users
- Using My Site and My links
- User Profiles
- Excel Services
- Office server search
- Business Data Catalogs
- Creating and Configuration of BDC Web parts
9.Introduction To Webparts
What is webpart, its architecture, creation and deployment of webparts will be taught in this module of online training.
- Webpart architecture
- Create and deploy web part
- Create web part and deploy with server controls
- Debugging web parts
10.Introduction To Sharepoint API
This module provides resources to let you know about sharepoint server object model, access sites and much more…
- Using Sharepoint Server object model
- Access sites
- Document Libraries or List items
- Update list items from data base and flat files
Learn what a workflow is and all its components during the workflow sessions in our Sharepoint training.
- Workflows introduction
- Creating workflows
- Accessing workflows
- Managing workflows
Learn all the sharepoint administration tasks during this section.
- Share point web application management
- Share point site management
- Infopath forms services
- Office share point server shared services
- Application security
- External service connections
- Workflows management
- Topology and services
- Security Configuration
No Reviews found for this course.