Sharepoint 2013 Administration Online Training
This 2-day course is targeted for experience IT Professionals who are looking to upgrade to SharePoint 2013 administration. At the end of this, the participant will be able to setup a new SharePoint 2013 Farm, Configure various Service Applications, create web applications, Site Collections and manage SharePoint Farm. This course will also teach participants how to create and configure various SharePoint Service applications, create site collections, automate deployments through PowerShell and also through Central Administration.
- Attendees should have good experience working as an IT Professional managing Windows 2008/2012 platforms, Active Directory, SQL Server Administration. Any SharePoint knowledge will be advantageous.
Getting Started with SharePoint 2013
This module introduces the fundamental architecture of SharePoint 2013. It also highlights the various new enhancements that are part of the new SharePoint 2013. We will also understand the difference between SharePoint Foundation, Share point Standard/Enterprise editions.
- SharePoint Foundation Architecture
- SharePoint 15 Product
- SharePoint Wheel
- What’s new in SharePoint 2013
Installing SharePoint 2013
In this module we will understand the various SharePoint 2013 capabilities and architecture. We will also cover in depth the different deployment models like On-Premise, Office 365). We will do an overview of the possibilities of development and extension.
- Hardware Requirements
- Installing SharePoint Prerequisites
- Creating Service Accounts
- Installing SharePoint Server 2013
- Understanding Farm Types, Configuring Farm
- Configuration Wizard
Topology and Farm Configuration
In this module, the participant will be introduced to Farm Topologies, types of Farms, Configuring SharePoint Farm. We will see in detail on how to configure through Central Admin & through Power Shell.
- Understanding Farm Topologies
- Configuring Managed Accounts
- Managing Timer Jobs
- Configuration of Service Applications using Central Admin
- Configuration of Services Applications using Power Shell
Configuring Security and User Authentication
This module will help students understand the different concepts of SharePoint 2013 Security mechanism. This will provide insights into Claims authentication vs. Classic authentication.
- Types of Security
- Configuring Windows Authentication
- Configuring Forms Authentication
- Integration with Windows Live/Google Accounts
- Configuring Windows Azure Access Control Services
Creating and Configuring Web Applications
During this module, the student will learn on configuring Web Applications in a SharePoint platform. We will also look at managing content databases, configuring list throttling.
- Creating New Web Applications
- Configuring Web Applications
- Content Database
- Understanding Site Collection Templates
- Creating Site Collections
- Configuring Self-service Site Collections
Managing Site Collections and Tenancies
This module will illustrate on different SharePoint Templates such as Team Sites, Collaboration & Publishing Site Templates. We will also look at how to manage large site collections, configuring tenancies, site subscriptions and configuring SharePoint tenancies.
- Site Templates
- Site Collection Permissions & User Groups
- Site Collection Quota
- Understanding Tenancies
- Configuring Subscriptions
Configuring Search in SharePoint 2013
In this module, we will see how to configure SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Search, configuring Content Sources & using Search Queries.
- SharePoint 2013 Search Architecture
- Creating and Configuring Content Sources
- Understanding Content Processing Pipeline
- Overview of Result Sources, Types and Query Rules
- Configuring Managed Properties and Management
Planning for Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery
In this module, we will look in detail on planning for backup, restore and disaster recovery. We will also learn on configuring Recycled Bin, managing Content DB etc.
- Versioning and Restoring Documents
- Configuring Recycled Bin
- Backup and restore Site Collection using Central Admin
- Backup and restore Site Collection using PowerShell
- Disaster Recovery
SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 Migration
In this module, we will look at best ways of migrating SharePoint 2010 applications to SharePoint 2013. We will also look at different concepts and mechanisms involved in Visual Upgrade
- Upgrade Overview
- Migrating Content DB
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.