SCOM (System Center Operations Manager) Online Training
What is SCOM Training about?
Course Content:Introduction Navigating OM Installing & Configuring Agents OM Monitoring OM Reporting & Audit Collection Distributed Applications Synthetic Transactions Backup & Disaster Recovery
What are the objectives of SCOM Training ?
At the end of SCOM (System Center Operations Manager) 2012 training course, participants will be able to:
- Install Operations Manager 2012 and configure global and Management Server specific settings.
- Utilize Resource Pools for high availability.
- Navigate the Operations Manager Console and Web Console.
- Perform both automated and manual agent installation on managed systems.
- Import and export management packs.
- Configure Rules, Events, Monitors and Tasks.
- Configure Reporting and create reports.
- Monitor workstations and servers using Agentless Monitoring and Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Configure and manage Audit Collection Services.
- Create Synthetic Transactions.
- Create Distributed Applications.
- Multi-home an agent.
- Configure a Gateway server for monitoring untrusted environments.
- Configure communication between management groups.
- Migrate from Operations Manager 2007 to 2012 Operations Manager.
Who is SCOM Training for?
- Anyone who wants to add SCOM skills to their profile
- Teams getting started on SCOM projects
What are the prerequisites for SCOM Training?
SCOM (System Center Operations Manager) 2012 training provides participants with the knowledge and skills to install and configure System Center 2012 Operations Manager. In addition this course will prepare the participants for managing their 2012 Operations Manager infrastructure.
1. Overview of System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- Operations Manager Introduction and Basic Concepts rn
- What’s New in 2012 Operations Manager rn
- System Requirements
2. Installing the 2012 Operations Manager Infrastructure
- Active Directory Integration rn
- SQL Server Configuration rn
- Security Considerations rn
- Operations Manager Deployment Scenarios rn
- Installing Operations Manager 2012
3. Navigating Operations Manager
- Operations Manager Console Overview rn
- Customizing the Operations Manager Console rn
- Securing the Operations Manager Console rn
- Operations Manager Web Console Overview
4. Global Management Group Settings and Notifications
- Connected Management Groups and Management Services rn
- Configuring Global Management Group Settings rn
- Overriding Global Management Group Settings rn
- Creating Notifications
5. Installing and Configuring Agents
- Agent Installation Prerequisites rn
- Agent Installation Methods rn
- Managing Agent Settings
6. Management Packs
- Management Pack Overview rn
- Pre-Installed Management Packs rn
- Importing and Exporting Management Packs rn
- Management Pack Authoring
7. Operations Manager Monitoring
- Monitoring Overview rn
- Types of Monitors rn
- Network Monitoring
8. Monitoring without Agents
- Agentless Monitoring rn
Agentless Exception Monitoring
9. Operations Manager Reporting
- Installing SQL Reporting Services rn
Installing Operations Manager Reporting rn
Creating, Viewing and Customizing Reports
10. Operations Manager Audit Collection Services
- Overview of ACS rn
- Installing and Configuring ACS rn
- Forwarders and Collectors rn
- ACS on non-Windows Systems (Unix/Linux)
11. Synthetic Transactions
- Synthetic Transactions Overview rn
- Creating Synthetic Transactions
12. Distributed Applications
- Distributed Applications Overview rn
- Design and Creation of Distributed Applications
13. Monitoring Complex Environments
- Management Groups and Multihomed Agents rn
- Gateway Servers and Untrusted Environments
14. Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Backup Overview and Planning rn
- Configuring and Performing Backups rn
- Recovery Planning
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.