SAS DI Online Training
SAS DI Training: Learn how to use SAS Data Integration Studio, how to create a custom transformation in SAS DI and SAS code transformation templates, Creating meta data for Source and Target Data, Deploying Jobs, data warehouses, data marts, and data streams.., etc.
Get started with the Architecture of SAS Business Analysis, Different interface present in it and also about the integration server.
- Define the architecture of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Describe the available interfaces
- Define the change management feature of SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss the DataFlux Integration Server
2.Creating Metadata For Source And Target Data
Administrative tasks that are performed outside of the SAS Data Integration Studio interface are described in SAS Intelligence Platform documentation. In this module, you will learn about how to configure Library Wizard, Register Tables and even how to import and export data.
- Define administrative tasks to be performed for SAS Data Integration Studio
- Describe the New Library Wizard
- Use Register Tables wizard to register source data
- Use Register Tables wizard to register metadata for a Microsoft Access database table using ODBC
- Register metadata for a comma-delimited external file
- Import and Export Metadata
3.Creating Metadata For Target Data And Jobs
Learn, what are the features of New Table Wizard, Packages of SAS, Components of Designer Window, how to create metadata for target Data and also how to export and import the relational metadata., and many more
- Describe features of the New Tables wizard
- Discuss SAS packages
- Discuss importing and exporting of relational metadata
- Discuss components of SQL Join’s Designer window
- Investigate mapping and propagation
- Work with performance statistics
- Generate reports on metadata for tables and jobs
Define Impact and Reverse Impact Analysis
4.Working With Transformations
This session trains you about Different types of transformation, its uses and also about Checkpoint..
- Discuss and use the Extract and Summary Statistics transformation
- Discuss and use the Loop transformations
- Investigate where status handling is available
- Discuss and use the Data Validation transformation
- Discuss and use the (Rank, Transpose, Append, List and Sort transformations)
- Discuss and use the Apply Lookup Standardization transformation
- Define the Concept of a Checkpoint.
5.Working With Tables And The Table Loader Transformation
This module trains you all about Transformations, how to use various keys and Indexes in SAS Data Integration Studio.
- Discuss reasons to use the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various load styles provided by the Table Loader transformation
- Discuss various types of keys and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss indexes and how to define in SAS Data Integration Studio
- Discuss Table Loader options for keys and indexes
6.Working With Slowly Changing Dimensions
These following content in module gives you a brief description about business keys, Surrogate Keys, Different functions of the SCD Type 2 Transformation.
- List the functions of the SCD Type 2 transformation
- Define business keys
- Define surrogate and retained keys
- Detect and track changes
- Discuss the Lookup transformation
7.Defining Generated Transformations
Learn, How to create a custom transformation and SAS code transformation templates.
- Define SAS code transformation templates
- Create a custom transformation
This module focuses on different types of deployment in SAS Integration, Listing the applications to create & execute Stored processes and How to import SAS code..
- Discuss the types of job deployment available for SAS Data Integration Studio Jobs
- Provide an overview of the scheduling process, Discuss the types of scheduling servers
- Discuss the Schedule Manager in SAS Management Console, Discuss batch servers
- List the applications that can be used to create and execute stored processes
- Describe deployment of SAS Data Integration Studio jobs as a SAS Stored Process
- Import SAS code
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review