SAP TPVS Online Training
The course will give participants a fundamental understanding of the functions and processes of the Transportation Planning/Vehicle Scheduling (TP/VS) component of SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization with SAP SCM.
The course shows the participants how TP/VS is implemented in SAP systems.
The fundamental customizing settings in the SAP systems related to TP/VS will be covered in the course.
Enable participants to create TP/VS optimization models
- SAPSCM (mySAP SCM Solution Overview)
- SCM611 (Transportation)
- Transportation execution in the SAP ERP central component including transportation-relevant business processes
- Distribution of master data between non-SAP and SAP systems including R/3 Shipping fields transferred to APO
- Using the Supply Chain Engineer (SCE) as the modeling tool for models.
- Transportation Zone and Transportation Service Provider Hierarchies. Also, Multiple-Hub Assignments using Extended Hierarchies is covered.
- Transportation Planning in SAP SCM including basic settings and modeling supply chain models, plan versions and maintaining TP/VS profiles
- Interactive planning (with order split using delivery creation)
- Optimization and Transportation Service Provider selection
- Integration and transaction data
- TP/VS-relevant additional functions such as connecting external geocoding programs including full GIS support: Map and driving directions.
- Control planning via incompatibilities. Using Conditions to control incompatibilities and to select what orders enter the optimization process.
- Use of Pickup/Delivery Windows to control the planning process.
- “Ship with” handling to consolidate freight “on the fly”.
- Planning with vehicles having compartments.
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.