SAP Supply Network Collaboration Online Training
SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SNC) is a component of SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM). It was formerly known as SAP Inventory Collaboration Hub (SAP ICH). Because enhancements broadened the collaboration environment, the product was renamed to reflect its extended capabilities for collaboration with suppliers (extending beyond inventor collaboration)
- All attendees should have a basic knowledge of purchase order.
- SAP SNC Overview and system landscape
- Purchase Order Process
- Release Process
- ASN Processing
- Invoice Collaboration
- Master data
- Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI)
- Download / Upload Center
- Further Processes (without exercises)
- Work Order
- Supply Network Inventory (SNI)
- Delivery Control Monitor (DCM)
- Dynamic Replenishment (DR)
- Exception Management
- Authorization All attendees should have a basic knowledge of purchase order.
No Reviews found for this course.