SAP Strategy Management Online Training
Strategy Management connects goals, initiatives, and metrics, the three cornerstones necessary to help drive effective execution. SAP Business Objects Strategy Management(formerly, SAP Strategy Management) enhances traditional business intelligence reporting functions by surrounding them with guided collaboration, strategy, initiative, and resource planning, links to budgeting and progress report functions, and more. It addresses both the needs of the organization and of the individual users.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server.
- Basic knowledge of general computer use and navigation.
1. Analyzing Business Requirements
2. Step by Step Overview
3. Setting Initial Defaults
4. Manage Models
5. Configure Home Tab
6. Updating User Responsibilities and dealing with Obsolete Items
7. Library for Objects
8. Administration: Scheduler
9. Context Management: Manage Scorecards
10.Context Management: Manage Strategies and configuring Goal Diagram Editor
11. Administration: Entry and Approval
12. Manage and Create Metric Sets in Entry and Approval
13. Using Tools
14. Overview on Models
15. Using Model Builder
16. Creating Reports
17. Creating Briefing Books
18. Creating Dashboards
No Reviews found for this course.