SAP SM Online Training
SAP Service Management is one of the models in customer service and plant maintenance module for providing services after sales service. It’s has ability to fully support customer demands in an effective and quick manner. It provides an integrated approach to handle the actions of different service providers. It mainly focuses on providing services like servicing of appliances at client’s site or serve maintenance support, under annual maintenance chargeable and contract services and services covered under warranty. It covers a broad range of services like commissioning and erection of a machine and providing online support.
- Administer warranty and service information.
- Describe performance by analyzing service contracts and technician call data.
- Configure Service Requests.
- Customize the Self-Service Portal.
- Assign technicians and territories to customers.
- Configure Reporting and Analysis.
- Configure Service Level Management.
- Configure Activity, Change and Release Management.
- Create and manage service call records.
- Define different categories for managing contracts.
- Configure Incident and Problem Management.
- Monitor contract conditions expiration and renewal times for particular products.
- Use service monitors to monitor all calls and overdue calls and open service calls.
PRE-REQUISITES: Basic Knowledge of SAP Concepts, Business Analysis and Software Product
MODULE 1: OVERVIEW OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
TOPICS: Customer Service Processing, Service Contract Type, Profile And Item, Maintenance And Creation Of Service Contracts, Follow Up Action And Cancellation Data In Service Contract, Pricing And Billing Service Contract Items
MODULE 2: SERVICE QUOTATION
TOPICS: Service Quotation In Sales And Distribution And Customer Services, Billing Control In Service Quotations, Creating A Quotation, Returns And Repairs Processing
MODULE 3: REPAIR ORDER
TOPICS: Serviceable Material, Actions For Managing Repairs Processing, Service Product, Repair Procedure, Statuses In The Repair Order, Repair Procedure, Material Determination In The Repair Order
MODULE 4: SERIAL NUMBER HANDLING IN REPAIRS PROCESSING
TOPICS: Worklists In Repairs Processing, Resource-Related Billing For The Repair Order, Pricing And Billing The Repair Order, Fixed Rate Billing For The Repair Order
MODULE 5: REPAIR ORDER
TOPICS: Posting Goods Receipt For Serviceable Materials, Posting Goods Receipt For Serviceable Materials, Creating A Repair Order Without A Service Product
MODULE 6: TECHNICAL OBJECTS AND HELP DESK PROCESSING
TOPICS: Material Serial Numbers And Equipment, Bills Of Material And Warranties, Generating, Processing And Executing Service Notifications, Functional Locations
MODULE 7: PLANNING OF TECHNICIAN RESOURCES AND PROCESSING RETURNS AND REPAIRS
TOPICS: Creating, Processing, Executing And Billing For Service Orders, Repair Processing, Repair Returns Delivery, Delivery, Billing
MODULE 8: SERVICE CONTRACTS AND PLANNED CUSTOMER SERVICE
TOPICS: Service Processing With Contracts, Maintenance Plans Reports, Task Lists Reports, Scheduling Reports, Content And Structure Of Service Contracts, Service History And Information System
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review