SAP SCM Online Training
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
SAP SCM Course Content :
1. CONCEPT AND OBJECTIVES
- What do we mean by Supply Chain Management?
- Logistics through the ages.
- Different views on the supply chain
- What is new within about Supply Chain
- Defining the position of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management: A vision.
- Elements of Supply Chain Management.
- Objectives and Opportunities.
2. SYSTEMS AND ARCHITECTURES
- IT-Based Approaches
- Principles of ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Tools.
- Customer Relationship Management
- System architectures.
- Internet Basics.
- SCM Tools offered by SAP
- Sales Force Automation (SFA).
- Business Information Warehouse (BW)
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- APO in Business Processes.
- Demand planning.
- Supply Network Planning and PP-DS
- Supply Chain Cockpit.
3. SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECTS
- Industries and Supply Chain Management
- Methodical Approaches
- Performance Measurement
- Specific Industries.
- Hi-Tech and Electronics.
- Automotive Industry.
- Consumer Goods and Commerce
- Logistics Services.
- SCM a Case History of Success
No Reviews found for this course.