SAP RFID Online Training
SAP RFID Training provides the trainees to understand that how RFID is used to collaborate with sap to run the business better as the slogan of sap suggest that it helps the business run better with the current focus in RFID space it is no surprise that sap has the keen interest for the development of RFID with its tagging of cases and pallets or the unit load building.
SAP new-release knowledge for SAP RFID Training Course Solution Package 2004 and makes it available for access anywhere and anytime. It is role-based and prioritized to provide the most convenient and efficient learning experience. The Product consists of 4 separate Learning Maps for Process Consultants, Technology Consultants and Sales/Pre sales employees. Each Learning Map contains a variety of learning objects, such as recorded expert presentations, interactive tutorials and simulations, documentation and self-tests.
Prerequisites for SAP RFID Training:
- To enroll for this training the trainees need to have Essential knowledge
- Process Consultants who are experienced in the area of SAP R/3 Warehouse Management, Handling Unit Management and Logistics Execution can opt for the course.
- Knowledge of warehousing and shipping business processes and scenarios is needed
- Experience in the area of XI setup and installation with configuration is also recommended
- If the person has Java programming skills then they can also proceed with the course.
SAP RFID TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
1. OVERVIEW OF SAP RFID
- The RFID solution landscape
- RFID technology mapped to epc global terminology
- SAP RFID Release schedule
- Basic Facts on SAP solution for RFID 4.0 release
3. TECHNOLOGY FOR NEW FUNCTIONS AND ITS ENHANCEMENTS
- New RFID Stock Counting and clearance
- Customizable EPC or ID hierarchies
- Support for additional encoding schemes
- User data and data tags
4. FUNCTIONAL ENHANCEMENTS
- Technology and usability improvements
- Business intelligence with its increased content
- Event management
5. RFID ENABLED PROCESS
- integrated RFID Enabled Outbound processing
- electronic proof of delivery (Epod)
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.