SAP POS Data Management Online Training
SAP Point Of Sale Data Management works on regular basis collection of cash register sales information from various individual store locations and transmission of that data to back office systems regularly. It provides solution for retail data maintenance with a cost effective that enables trickle feed processing. It helps production system in improving decision making at all levels by collecting information, facts and figures from retail outlets and make it available throughout the enterprise. It consists of an inbound processing engine and analytics, it uses SAP BI as its operating platform and delivered with BI content releases.
|Course Name||SAP POS Data Management Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals and Concepts of SAP POS Data Management|
|Duration||30 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Eligibility||Graduates from BA, B.com|
|Ideal For||Freshers, Aspiring job seekers in the field of SAP or Accounts|
|Next Batch||Please visit the schedule section|
- Learn One step processing and 2 step processing.
- Configuration of Financial Transactions.
- Configuration of Sales, total, control and reverse transactions.
- Function modules used for data upload in POSDM.
- Use of Idocs for Outbound processing to IS-Retail.
- Learn POS Transaction settings.
- Learn to make Standard Reports available in POSDM.
- Learn configuration of POSDM for POSting data to IS-Retail.
- Integration of Non-SAP POS with POSDM with custom PI Contents.
- POSDM IMG configuration for transaction balancing, sequence check, duplicate check, etc.
- Integration of SAP POS with POSDM using standard PI Contents.
PRE-REQUISITES: Working Experience as Accountant, Basic Knowledge of Business Process
MODULE 1: POSDM OVERVIEW
TOPICS: Introduction To Posdm, Getting Started With Sap Pos Dm, Best Practices For Solution Operations, Features, Capabilities, Security, Connectivity, Installation
MODULE 2: POS ANALYTICS
TOPICS: Installation Of Bi Contents For Posdm, Store Settings, General Setting In Posdm
MODULE 3: TASKS
TOPICS: Step Processing, Pos Inbound Processing Engine, Pos Transaction Settings, Aggregation Task, Outbound Task, Task Group, Task For Task Groups
MODULE 4: TRANSACTION
TOPICS: Pos Transaction Type Group, Sales, Discounts, Tax Types Group, Means Of Payment Type Group, Financial Transaction Type Group, Good Movement Type Group
MODULE 5: POSDM CONFIGURATIONS
TOPICS: Posdm Img Configurations, Control Transactions Configuration, Financial Transactions Configuration, Sales Transactions Configuration, Total Transactions Configuration, Reversal Transactions Configuration
MODULE 6: MISCELLANEOUS
TOPICS: Posdm Configuration For Posting Data To Is-Retail, Idocs Used, Function Modules , Sap And Non Sap Pos Integration , Standard Reports Available In Posdm, Integration Of Non-Sap Pos With Posdm
No Reviews found for this course.