SAP PO Online Training
SAP PO Training gives you knowledge in building business processes with Process Orchestration. Also helps in Handling Service Interfaces, Sketching the Purchase Order Process and Deployment and Testing Process.
1.Introduction to Process Orchestration
- Defining Process Orchestration
- Outlining Business Rules Management (BRM)
- Outlining Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
- Outlining Business Process Management (BPM)
2.Business Process Overview and Development Steps
- Sketching the BPMN Process
- Sketching the Purchase Order Process
- Sketching the Distribution Process
- Discussing BPMN in NWDS
- Creating Products
- Configuring NWDS Development Tools
3.Deployment and Testing Process
- Building and Deploying a PO Process
- Explaining the Configuration of a PO Process
- Explaining Testing and Monitoring of a PO Process
- Defining Process Context
- Explaining Data Objects
- Creating Data Mappings
- Explaining Gateways
- Applying Data Transformations by Using Functions
- Outlining Notification Activities for PO
- Configuring and Using Reporting Activities for PO
5.The Delivery Process
- Explaining Data Flow Modeling
- Explaining Business Rules Management
- Creating Rules with Rules Composer
- Managing Business Rules with Rules Manager
- Using the WS Navigator and Mock Services
6.The Procurement Process
- Sketching a Procurement Process
- Explaining the Use of Split Objects in the Procurement Process
- Explaining Process Modes
- Explaining the Various UIs and Tasks
- Explaining Further Objects in the Procurement Process
7.A BPMN Process
- Outlining the Roles and Authorizations of a BPMN Process
- Importing Objects
- Outlining Start and End Events for the PO Process
- Handling Service Interfaces
- Explaining Automated Activities for the PO Process
- Adding Activities to a Business Process
- Calling a Web Service from an Automated Activity
8.The Complete Integration Process
- Configuring Referenced Activities
- Explaining Boundary Events in the Delivery and Purchase Order Process
- Running the Purchase Order Process
9.Process Tasks and Monitors
- Managing Process Desk Tasks
- Managing Processes with Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Starting a Process with an SAPUI5 User Interface
- Using BPM Analytics
- Using the Business Process Management (BPM) Inbox
10.Connectivity with the Advanced Adapter Engine Extended (AEX)
- Configuring Scenarios in the ESR Browser
- Explaining the Communication between the BPM and AEX
- Explaining the SAP Process Integration Designer
- Monitoring with Process Integration Monitoring (PIMON)
- Testing the Procurement Process with AEX
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.