SAP Pi 7.5 Online Training
SAP PI stands for SAP Process Integration. SAP PI is a component of SAP NetWeaver. SAP PI accelerates business integration and creates radical solutions to swiftly address changing business requirements.
SAP PI course covers Introduction to Integration, System Landscape, Integration Repository, Mappings, Integration Directory etc.
SAP PI 7.5 Course Content :
1.Basics of SAP PI
- Architecture and components of the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration
- Configuration and runtime behavior of synchronous and asynchronous scenarios.
- Connecting back-end systems using proxies and adapters
- Overview of mapping
2.System Landscape Directory
- Software Catalog
- System Catalog
3.Enterprise Service Builder
a.Enterprise Service Repository
- Importing Software component
- creating namespaces.
- Data Type,
- Message Type,
- Service Interfaces
- Mapping techniques.
- Imported Archives
- Adapter Objects
- Parameterized mapping and utilizing in Integration Directory part.
- How to utilize External definitions and importing mapping programs.
- Import of IDOC and RFC structures from SAP ECC.
- Importing and creation of Business system and services.
- Creation of communication channels using various adapters and use cases.
- Emending complete objects in Integration Configuration / Configuration scenario.
- Integration Flows and alerting techniques.
- Monitoring communication channel status and message status.
- Identifying the root cause of the issue and re-instantiation of message flow.
- Runtime WorkBench.
- Netweaver Administration
- Creation of resource adapters, JCO RFC providers and RFC connections.
No Reviews found for this course.