SAP ODATA Online Training
SAP NetWeaver Gateway technology provides a simple way to interact with SAP applications through variety of devices, environments and platforms based on market standards. The framework enables development of innovative, people-
centric solutions that bring the power of SAP business software into new experiences, such as: social networking and collaboration environments; mobile and tablet devices; and rich internet applications. The framework supports rapid
innovation while ensuring security, integrity, management and optimized maintenance of the core SAP systems.
Completely flexible, the software offers connectivity to SAP applications using any programming language or model
without the need for SAP knowledge by taking advantage of REST services and OData/ATOM protocols.
- Practical knowledge of common business processes
- Knowledge of integrated processes in an SAP System
- Knowledge of ABAP
- Deployment options for SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Introduction to REST
- Introduction to OData
- OData query options
- Data modeling basics
- Creating OData services with the SAP NetWeaver Gateway Service Builder
- Registering and testing a service
- Support of multiple backend systems:
- Routing capability
- Multi origin composition
- Overview of the different options to consume OData services published by SAP NetWeaver Gateway
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review