SAP IBP Online Training
SAP IBP training makes you an expert in concepts like Integrated Business Planning, User Interface, Configuration, Model Activation, Cloud Security, Data Integration, User Administration, Analytics And Reporting, Disaggregation, Active Object Deletion and Statistical Forecasting..etc.
1.SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Outlining the SAP Integrated Business Planning Solution Strategy
- Positioning SAP Integrated Business Planning Among Other Supply Chain Areas
- Describing the Architecture of SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA
- Explaining SAP Integrated Business Planning Powered by HANA Out-of-the-Box Content
- Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
- Creating an SAP Fiori Persona
- Navigating in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Microsoft Excel UI
- Modeling a Business Process Using SAP Integrated Business Planning
- Using Configuration to Model a Business
- Creating an Attribute
- Creating a Simple Master Data Type
- Compounding a Master Data Type
- Creating a Time Profile
- Creating a Planning Area
- Creating a Planning Level
- Creating a Key Figure
- Writing a Key Figure Calculation
- Creating a Version
- Activating a Planning Area
- Creating a Reason Code
Outlining Cloud Security
- Identifying Data Import Options
- Importing Data Using the SAP Integrated Business Planning Web UI
- Creating User Access in the SAP Integrated Business Planning Application
- Creating a Visibility Filter
- Creating Use Preferences
8.Microsoft Excel Planning And Reporting
- Creating a Microsoft Excel Template and Favorite
- Performing a Simulation
- Formatting a Planning View
9.Analytics And Reporting
- Creating a Dashboard Chart
- Creating a Drill Down
- Incorporating Disaggregation Methods in SAP Integrated Business Planning
11.Active Object Deletion
- Deleting an Active Object
- Adding Supply Configuration to an Active Planning Area
- Setting up an alert in a favorite
- Copying Data Between Versions
13.Helper Key Figure
- Creating a Helper Key Figure
- Managing a Forecast Model
- Identifying Global Configuration Options
- SAP2 Master Data Objects
- Analyzing the SAP2 Model
- Key Figures with Other Periodicities
- Creating a Key Figure Using Other Periodicities
- Naming Conventions
- Using SAP Preferred Naming Conventions
- Change History
- Configuring and Using Change History
- Creating a Jam Group
- Creating a Task
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.