SAP HCI ONLINE TRAINING
SAP HANA Cloud Integration Training Overview:
This SAP HANA Cloud Integration Training Course our Certified trainer come up with the Concepts like Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI), Hands-on on HCI Tools, Describing HCI Data Integration and about SOAP and SFTP Adapter. in this SAP HANA Cloud Integration Training Course Participant will Familiar with the concepts like Processes in SAP HANA Cloud Integration, Supporting Processes for HCI, Prepackaged Integration with WEB UI, Other SAP HANA Cloud Integration Adapters.
SAP HANA Cloud Integration facilitates the integration of business processes and data across on-premise and cloud applications. SAP HANA Cloud Integration for process integration allows you to integrate business processes spanning different companies, organizations, or departments within an organization. SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services allows you to efficiently and securely use ETL i.e: extract, transform and load – tasks to move data between on-premise systems and the cloud.
SAP HCI ONLINE TRAINING COURSE CONTENT:
1. Integration tools from SAP and their History
2. SAP PI/PO Architecture
3. Difference between SAP PI and SAP PO
4. SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) – Introduction
5. Architecture of SAP CPI
6. Introduction to Web UI
7. Configuring the iFlows
8. Different Palettes in CPI and using them in iFlow
9. Building a Custom iFlow
10. Monitoring the Message Processing
11. Custom iFlow with oData and SOAP Adapter
12. Custom iFlow with SFTP adapter
13. Introduction to different LOB solutions (SuccessFactors, C4C, Concur, Fieldglass etc)
14. HCI Adapter Configurations
15. End-to-End Demo for SuccessFactors Employee Central Integration
16. End-to-End Demo for C4C Integration
17. Security Materials configuration
18. In-depth Troubleshooting
No Reviews found for this course.