SAP GRC Online Training
SAP GRC 10.0 ACCESS CONTROL
- Introduction to SAP Access Control 10.0
- Access Control 10.0 Overview
- Key Features and Benefits
- Transporting Objects
- User Interface Overview
- Identity Management Integration
- Managing Compliance with Access Control 10.0
- Segregation of Duties Risk Management Process
- Information Architecture, Security, and Authorizations
ARA (ACCESS RISK ANALYSIS)
- Analyze and Manage Risk
- Shared Master Data
- Configuration and Rule Set Maintenance
- Risk Analysis Framework
- System-Specific Mitigation
- Mass Mitigation
EAM (EMERGENCY ACCESS MANAGEMENT)
- Emergency Access Management
- Emergency Access Management Overview
- Centralized Fire fighting
- Plan for Emergency Access
- Monitor Emergency Access
- Reporting Framework
- Change Existing Reports
ARM (ACCESS REQUEST MANAGEMENT)
- Provision and Manage Users
- Plan for User Access
- Plan for Human Resources Integration
- Define User Provisioning
- Design End User Personalization Forms
- Request Approval
- Periodic Access Review Process
- Plan Periodic Review
- Review Access Risk (SoD Review)
- Monitor User Access
- Monitor Role Access
- Business Rule Framework (BRF)
- Define workflow related Multi-Stage Multi-Path Workflow Rules
- Define business rules using the BRF Workbench
- Create BRF plus rules
BRM (BUSINESS ROLE MANAGEMENT)
- Design and Manage Roles
- Configure Role Management
- Configure Role Methodology
- Plan for Technical Role Definition
- Plan for Business Role Definition
- Consolidate Roles through Role Mining
- Mass Manage Roles
MIGRATION FROM GRC 5.3 TO GRC 10.0
- Add Custom Fields to Access Requests and Roles
- Access Control Implementation Process
- Implementation Process Overview
- Designing the Access Control Solution
- Upgrade and Migration
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.