Sap Funds Management Online Training
Funds Management component in SAP supports in creating budgets. This component offers all the functions for reproducing the budget structure of the organization in Funds Management. The tasks of Funds Management are to budget all revenues and expenditures for individual responsibility areas, monitor future funds movements in light of the budget available, and prevent budget overruns.
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting.
- Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
1. Organizational structure and master data
- Funds center and commitment item
- Funds, functional area, funded program
- budget structure
2. Budget Control System (BCS)
- Budget planning
- Budget categories and budget types, budget versions, and budget transfers
3. Budget/cash desk
- Availability control
- Earmarked funds, orders, cover eligibility, integration with the modules MM, FI, HR, CO, PS, SD, and PM, cash desk business transactions, fiscal year change
- Reporting tools, maintenance of information systems
No Reviews found for this course.