SAP Fiori Online Training
SAP Fiori is a collection of apps that represent the new SAP user experience paradigm. These apps speak a consistent design language and make use of a common technical infrastructure. By blurring traditional computing boundaries and by using interactive and attractive UI elements, they provide a consistent end-to-end user experience and can be used across all device types without creating additional implementation effort.SAP Fiori is a collection of apps that represents the new SAP user experience paradigm. SAP Fiori online training offers various business roles a simple, easy-to-use experience for SAP software functions, and works seamlessly on desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Practical knowledge of common business processes
- Knowledge of integrated processes in an SAP System
- Familiar with SAP ERP system and/or have SAP ERP implementation experience
- Ability to understand of software components and architecture
- Knowledge of ABAP
- Overview of the SAP Fiori solution
- Introduction to SAP Fiori Apps (Manager & Employee)
- SAP UX strategy relating to SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori architectures and technology (App types, Architecture structure/details, hardware & software requirements)
- Installation overview & tasks
- Launchpad overview and functions
- Launchpad configuration
- Configuration overview – Transactional Apps
- Configure Transactional Apps End to End (NW Gateway, Central UI Add-On, Product Specific Add-On)
- Concept of Groups, Catalogs and Roles in Fiori Landscape
- Launchpad Designer Overview and Configuration(Semantic Object, Action)
- SAP Fiori security
- PFCG Roles Assignment to Business And Technical Users to access SAP Fiori Apps
- Configure Custom Fiori Apps on Standard SAP Fiori Launchpad (End to End Demonstration).
- Theme Designer Overview and Configuration.
- Fiori Launchpad URL distribution techniques to end users
- Different techniques to disable Personalization Layer on Launchpad
- Introduction to Fiori Client, Crosswalk and Phonegap/Cordova
- Role of SAP UI5 and Introduction to Eclipse
- Concept of MVC, Fragments and Component.js in SAP UI5.
- Extending and Enhancing Standard SAP Fiori Apps using SAP Fiori Toolkit
- Introduction to SAP Web IDE
- Extending and Enhancing Standard SAP Fiori Apps using SAP Web IDE
- ODATA Services concept and Extension.
- Overview of SAP Fiori Cloud Solution(latest in market)
- Basic issue troubleshooting resources
No Reviews found for this course.