SAP BPM Online Training
Sap Business Process Management Component enables business and IT professionals to compose processes jointly on the basis of single, directly executable process model. As a management discipline, BPM views the business not from the perspective of org charts and systems, still largely fragmented along traditional functional lines, but from the perspective of processes that cut across the silos.
- Basic knowledge regarding Web services.
- Basic knowledge regarding Java programming.
1. Modeling processes
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Defining process roles
- Defining process context
2. Integrating UI technologies into a process
- Adobe Forms
- Visual Composer
- Web Dynpro
3. Integrating Business Rules Management (BRM) into a process
- Working with Rules Composer
- Working with Rules Manager
4. Integrating services and custom business logic into a process
- Service consumption
- Service composition
5.Configuring the runtime communication
- Process start
- Process service enablement
- Process runtime administration
- Process and Task Management API
No Reviews found for this course.