SAP ABAP Webdynpro Online Training
SAP Webdynpro Course Content :
1. Web Dynpro View
- UI Elements of the View
- Structure of the View Context
- Data Binding
- UI Element Actions
- Action Event Handlers
- Context Mapping
2. Programming Controller Methods
- Reference Variable WD_CONTEXT
- Reference Variable WD_THIS and Local Controller Interface
- Methods of the Local Controller Interface
- Web Dynpro Runtime APIs
- Filling the Context
- Create Selection screen
- Validation on selection screen
- Check boxes and Radio button
- Create web Dynpro component
- Creating context in component controller
- Design view
- Implementation of the Methods
- Embedding View to window
- Debugging Web Dynpro application
- Web Dynpro Window
- Navigation Between Two Views
- Web Dynpro Application
3. Advanced Concepts
- Creating a Service Call
- Using a Service Call
- Calling Dialog Boxes of the Same Component
- Calling a Confirmation Dialog Box
- Data Binding of User Interface Element Properties
- ABAP Dictionary Search Help
- OVS Input Help
- OTR and Messages
- Integration of Messages in the Message Log
- File Export
- Web Dynpro Tab strips
- Table control
4. Cross Component Programming
- Controllers of a Web Dynpro Component
- Navigation Through Window Plugs
- Cross-Component Context Mapping
- Creating a Web Dynpro Component Interface Definition
5. Integrating Forms
- Integrating a PDF Form in a Web Dynpro Application
- Interactive Form Use
- Overview Adobe forms
6. SAP List Viewer in Web Dynpro for ABAP
- Integration of the ALV in Your Application
- Predefining Standard ALV Functions
- Methods and Events of the Interface Controller
- Appearance of ALV Output
7. Portal Integration ( Optional )
- Binding to Portal: Prerequisites
- Integrating an Application in the Portal
- Portal Events
- Portal Navigation
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.