Salesforce Development and Admin Online Training
Salesforce Development Course Content :
1. Designing Applications
- Learn about factors to consider when building a data model
- Develop custom objects and fields
- Create and customize page layouts and publisher actions
- Create master-detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships
- Create custom applications
- Use custom object queues and event-based workflow rules with field update actions
2. Designing Applications for Multiple Users
- Learn about factors to consider when designing applications for multiple users
- Create and customize profiles to manage the user experience
- Create and customize permission sets to manage the user experience
- Employ organization-wide defaults (OWDs), sharing rules, roles, role hierarchy, public groups, and manual sharing to control access to records
- Analyze suitability of field-level security, page layouts, and record types to satisfy business requirements
3. Implementing Business Processes
- Use validation rules to enforce conditional required behaviour
- Use functions to enforce data format and data consistency
- Create parallel approval processes and approval processes with dynamic approval routing to automate business processes
- Establish approval process criteria with cross-object formulas
- Set up field history tracking to audit processes
- Learn techniques to prevent or record data changes
- Create and deploy a flow using Visual Workflow
4. Managing Data
- Learn when and how to export, delete, insert, update, and upsert data
- Use the Data Import Wizard and Data Loader to manage data
5. Enhancing the User Interface
- Learn about the capabilities of Visualforce pages
- Create Visualforce pages to modify the user interface
- Learn about the functionality that comes with Visualforce page standard controllers
- Create templates that can be applied to multiple Visualforce pages
- Learn about incorporating Visualforce into a page layout
- Learn about exposing Visualforce to the Internet
- Learn about incorporating Visualforce into Salesforce
Salesforce Admin Course Content :
1. Getting Around the App
- Understand the data model and navigation
- Find answers in Help & Training
2. Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Set up the company profile
- Configure the user interface
- Set up activities and calendars
- Configure search settings
- Set up Chatter
- Understand Salesforce settings
3. Setting Up and Managing Users
- Manage user profiles
- Create and manage users
- Troubleshoot user login issues
- Understand SalesforceA capabilities
- Set up Chatter Free and Chatter external users
4. Security and Data Access
- Restrict logins
- Determine object access
- Set up record access
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Deal with record access exceptions
- Control access to events
- Manage field-level security
5. Customization: Fields
- Administer standard fields
- Create new custom fields
- Create selection fields: picklists and lookups
- Create formula fields
- Work with page layouts
- Work with record types and business processes
- Maintain data quality
6. Managing Data
- Import new records usingimport wizards
- Update existing records with the data loader
- Keep records up to date with Data.com and social accounts and contacts
- Mass transfer records between users
- Back up data with a weekly export
- Mass delete records
7. Reports and Dashboards
- Run and modify reports
- Create new reports with the report builder
- Filter reports
- Summarize report data with formulas and visual summaries
- Print, export, and email reports
- Build dashboards
- Manage email administration
- Set up workflow rules
- Automate leads and cases
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.