Pro e Training Course Introduction:
PROE (CREO) is CAD/CAM software developed by PTC, Parametric Technology Corporation which is complete suite of concept design, 2D, 3D, simulation & analysis engineering software, It is parametric, Bi-directional, Associate, interactive, Future based software. Unique about Creo is that it has taken into account how product design and development is done in modern days, using diverse tools, with the participation of people of a variety of skills, from different geographical locations.
Overview of Pro e Training course :
This software serves as an integral and a salable designing platform. It is widely used software among the Mechanical & Automobile engineers for designing complete 3D models of the product. The knowledge of using the available range of tools enables the user to produce collaborative development.
PRO e training (CREO) training equips the aspirants with the skills related to the rule-based capabilities and integrated-designing functions of this design software. The participants explore sketch, solid modeling, assembly modeling, sheet metal designing, drafting, and surface modeling.
Prerequisite for pro E training:
MECHANICAL & AUTOMOBILE STUDENTS who are in 3rd or 4th year and who completed B.tech or M.tech in any one of the streams can attend to this course.
PRO E TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
1. INTRODUCTION ABOUT ENGG DRAWING- DIMENSIONS, SCALES, IMPORTANT SYMBOLS DRAWING STUDY
2. INTRODUCTION OF PRO/E AND MOUSE OPERATIONS
3 AND 4. SKETCH
5. PART INTRODUCTION,EXTRUDE,REVOLVE
6. SWEEP,HELICAL SWEEP,HOLE
7. FORMATE,VIEW REPRESENTATION
8. BLEND AND ROTATIONAL BLEND
10. DATUMS,ROUNDS AND CHAMFERS
11. BOUNDARY BLEND,WRAP AND RIB
12. SWEPT BLEND,TORIODAL BLEND,SPINAL BLEND,COSMOTIC SKETCHES
13. IMPORTANCE OF DRAFTING AND DRAFTING
14 AND 15. ASSEMBLY
16 AND 17. DRAFTING
18 AND 19. OVERALL DISCUSSION
20 AND 21. SHEET METAL
22 AND 23. SURFACING
25 AND 26. GD AND T
27. OVERALL DISCUSSION
28. DOUBTS CLARIFICATION
29. DOUBTS CLARIFICATION
30. OVERALL EXAM
Features of Pro e training Course:
- Pro-e will cover the sketching modeling assembly drafting sheet metal and the surface environments of pro -e wildfire.
- The wild fare commands provides the detailed explanation in the form of assignments
- Trainees will experience the self evolution test and review questions will also be provided along with the assignment to practice.
Write a Review