Peoplesoft Data Management Online Training
Experience the Real time implementation of Peoplesoft Data Management Training projects by exploring how to archive data from PeopleSoft applications. PeopleSoft supports a number of versions of UNIX and Linux in addition to Microsoft Windows.
- Describing Data Management Tasks
- Describing Data Management Tools
- Describing PeopleSoft Database Tables
- Describing Change Assistant
- Describing Application Updates
- Describing Application Upgrades.
2.Examining PeopleSoft Databases
- Describing PeopleSoft System Components
- Describing Structure Versus Content
- Tracking Definition Changes
- Describing Customizations
- Defining Upgrade Terminology
- Identifying a Database.
3.Building And Altering Tables
- Identifying PeopleTools Tables That Affect the System Catalog
- Configuring Data Definition Language (DDL) Parameters
- Using the Build Process
- Altering Tables
- Creating Views
- Indexes and Triggers
- Running Database Integrity Reports.
4.Identifying PeopleTools Tables
- Examining PeopleTools Tables
- Securing PeopleTools Tables
- Running SYSAUDIT Reports.
- Documenting Changes and Customizations
- Printing Definitions
- Searching for Strings in PeopleCode
- Determining How Definitions are Related.
6.Using Change Control
- Identifying Change Control Components
- Administering Change Control Options
- Setting Workstation Preferences
- Locking and Unlocking Definitions
- Copying Locked Definitions.
7.Using Projects To Migrate Customizations
- Describing the Migration Process
- Creating Upgrade Projects
- Copying Projects to Databases
- Validating and Reusing Projects
- Adjusting Definitions
- Merging Projects
- Copying Projects To and From Files.
8.Using The Compare and Report Process
- Describing the Compare Process
- Running Compare and Report
- Setting Upgrade Options.
9.Viewing And Analyzing Compare Reports
- Viewing Compare Reports
- Analyzing Compare Reports
- Entering Overrides in Upgrade Projects
- Comparing and Merging Text Definitions and Files
- Running PeopleCode Diff/Merge
- Comparing and Merging Pages.
10.Moving Data With Data Mover
- Listing Data Mover Commands and Syntax
- Exporting Data
- Importing Data
- Using Additional Set Commands
- Encrypting Passwords with Data Mover
- Renaming Records and Fields
- Running Data Mover in Command Line Mode.
11.Creating A Change Package
- Describing Change Packager
- Creating a Change Project
- Creating File Reference Definitions
- Creating a Change Package in Application Designer, Updating a Change Assistant Template
- Finalizing a Change Package
- Testing the Change Package.
12.Configuring Change Assistant For Updates
- Describing Applying Change Packages
- Preparing the Environment
- Setting Up the Environment Management Framework
- Using the Environment Management Viewer
- Setting Change Assistant Options.
13.Applying Change Packages
- Applying a Change Package
- Correcting Errors in Change Assistant Job
- Reviewing Change Assistant Logs.
14.Comparing, Testing, And Deploying Updates
- Describing Update Deployment
- Reapplying Customizations
- Migrating a Change Package.
15.Applying Application Updates
- Listing the Change Assistant Update Steps
- Searching for Updates
- Downloading Change Packages
- Applying Change Packages
- Reapplying Change Packages.
16.Planning Your PeopleSoft Application Upgrade
- Describing PeopleSoft Upgrade Types
- Describing Application Upgrade Process
- Gathering Upgrade Documentation
- Identifying Upgrade Planning Tasks
- Describing the Software Install
- Configuring Change Assistant for Upgrades
- Creating an Environment
- Creating an Upgrade Job.
17.Preparing The Database
- Preparing Databases for Upgrade
- Comparing Customizations
- Describing a Database Compare
- Identifying Customizations
- Preparing the Copy of Production Database
- Preparing for the Application Upgrade.
18.Applying PeopleTools Changes
- Describing PeopleTools Changes
- Explaining the Steps in a PeopleTools Upgrade.
19.Running And Reviewing Compare Reports
- Preparing for Application Changes
- Running New Release Compare Reports
- Reviewing New Release Compare Reports
- Reviewing the Non Compare Project.
20.Applying Application Changes
- Customizing the New Release
- Running New Release Upgrade Copy
- Modifying Database Structures
- Running Data Conversion Programs
- Finalizing the Database Structures
- Loading Data to Complete the System Setup.
21.Completing Database Changes And Moving To Production
- Reapplying Customizations
- Setting Up Security
- Stamping the Database
- Testing the Database
- Testing the Move to Production
- Developing a Test Plan
- Preserving Queries
- Trees and Tree Structure.
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review