Oracle Subledger Accounting Online Training
SLA is a common rule-based accounting engine used by Oracle products that posts accounting entries into Oracle General Ledger. Rules are user defined, and reside in a common repository for all subledger applications such as Oracle Cost Management. The SLA accounting engine is also a common engine for all subledger applications and provides you with a single common paradigm for defining your accounting behaviors.
- Overview of Subledger Accounting
- What Is Subledger Accounting?
- Introduction to Subledger Accounting
- What Is a Subledger?
- Create Accounting and Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger
- Create Accounting Program Overview
- Draft Accounting and Online Accounting
- Straight-Through Accounting
- Transfer Journal Entries to GL Program Overview
- Transfer Journal Entries to General Ledger Program
- Accounting Events Inquiry Process
- Viewing Subledger Journal Entry Lines
- Subledger Journal Entry Lines Inquiry Process
- Drilldown from GL
- Accounting Methods Builder (AMB)
- Accounting Methods Builder (AMB) Overview
- AMB Process
- Copy and Modify Functionality
- Transaction Chart of Accounts
- Accounting Chart of Accounts
- Application Accounting Definition
- Subledger Accounting Reports Overview
- Custom Parameters
- Journal Entries Report
- Subledger Period Close Exceptions Report
- Creating Manual Subledger Journal Entries
- Subledger Journal Entries Overview
- Creating Subledger Journal Entries
- Reviewing and Completing Subledger Journal Entries
- Duplicating Subledger Journal Entries
- Advanced Options
- Custom Sources
- Business Flows
- Multiperiod Accounting
- Accrual Reversals
- Diagnostic Framework Overview
- Journal Entry Sequencing
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.