Oracle SCM Functional
ORACLE SCM FUNCTIONAL Course Content
- R12 Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers Overview of Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating in R12 Oracle Applications
- Introduction to R12 Oracle Applications
- Shared Entities and Integration
- Fundamentals of System Administration
- Fundamentals of Flex fields
- Fundamentals of Multiple-Organization and
Multiple-Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Fundamentals of Oracle Work-flow & Alerts
- Fundamentals of Daily Business Intelligence and Oracle Fusion Business Intelligence
R12 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals
- Overview of Oracle Inventory
- Inventory Structure
- Units of Measure
- Defining and Maintaining Items
- Lot and Serial Control
- Transaction Setup
- Issuing and Transferring Material
- On-hand and Availability
- Material Status Control
- Inventory Replenishment
- Inventory Accuracy
- Table Information
R12 Oracle Purchasing Fundamentals
- Procure To Pay Lifecycle Overview
- Procure to Pay Purchasing Overview
- Locations, Organizations, Units of Measure and Items Suppliers
- RFQs and Quotations
- Approved Supplier Lists and Sourcing Rules
- Purchase Orders
- Automatic Document Creation Receiving
- Professional Buyer’s Work Center
- Document Security, Routing and Approval
- Purchasing Accounting
- Setup Steps
R12 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
- Order Entities and Order Flows
- Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Basic Pricing Setup
- Overview of Shipping Execution
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.