Oracle Sales Cloud Incentive Compensation Online Training
The Oracle Sales Cloud is the strategic end-to-end platform within Oracle for our field-sales organization, and we expect it to be a key enabler in our growth strategy
- Incentive Compensation Course Overview
- Lesson and Course Objectives
- Course Schedule
- Outline of Course Hands-On Activities
- Oracle Fusion Resources
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Applications and Incentive Compensation
- Introduce Oracle Fusion Applications User Interface
- Introduce Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management, Human Capital Management, and Incentive Compensation
- Introduce the Manage Incentive Compensation Main Business Activities
- Introduce Incentive Compensation Transaction Processing
- Model and Configure Incentive Plans
- Compensation Plans and Building Blocks Overview
- Rate Tables and Dimensions
- Performance Measures
- Classification Rules and Credit Category Hierarchies
- Assign Participants
- Introducing Participants, Plans, and Pay Groups
- Assigning Participants, Payment Plans, and Pay Groups
- Credit Participants
- What is Sales Crediting?
- How Much Is Appropriate?
- Crediting Defined
- Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Crediting
- Activity: Credit, Classify, Calculate Earnings, and Determine Payments
- Incentive Compensation Processing Lifecycle
- Base Transactions
- Credited and Classified Transactions
- Earnings and Payment Transactions
- Transaction Lifecycle
- Importing, Collecting, and Managing Transactions
- Payment Entities and Processes Overview
- Payment Transactions
- Sales Compensation
- Monitor Participant and Team Performance
- Manage Disputes
- Introducing Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager
- Application Implementation Lifecycle
- Functional Setup Enterprise Roles
- Planning an Implementation
- Configuring Offerings
- Generating Setup Task Lists
- Assigned Implementation Tasks
- Maintaining Setup Data
- Accessing Implementation Projects and Tasks
- Define Enterprise Structures for Incentive Compensation
- Oracle Fusion Applications Business Units and Business Functions
- Reference Data Sharing
- Reference Data Partitions
- Workforce Structures: Jobs and Job Families
- Incentive Compensation and HCM Jobs
- Define Security and Persons for Incentive Compensation
- IC Security Setup and Maintenance
- Roles Assigned to Users
- Role-Based Access Control
- Job and Duty Roles
- Manage Incentive Compensation Main Business Activities
- The Security Reference Implementation
- User Accounts and Role Provisioning
- Managing Security Using HCM, OIM, and APM
- Define Trading Community Details for Incentive Compensation
- Customer Data Model Data and Incentive Compensation Rules
- How Oracle Fusion IC Uses Geography Reference Data
- Implementation Considerations
- Manage Geographies
- File-Based Import Process
- Define Parties and Resources for Incentive Compensation
- Why Parties and Resources?
- Importing Customer Data Flow
- Partner, Person, and Resource Application Data
- Parties and Party Relationships and Data Model
- How Data Objects Reference Each Other
- Using Text and XML Files for Import
- Maintain Common Reference Objects
- Application Taxonomy Overview
- Define ISO Reference Data
- Profile Options, Levels, and Values
- Value Sets
- Set Activity Stream
- Manage Menu Customizations
- Define Incentive Compensation Shared Configuration
- Calendar Period Types and Periods
- Multicurrency Support
- Converting IC Currencies
- Define Incentive Compensation Business Unit Configuration
- Setting Calendar, Currency, and Processing Parameters
- Configuring Tables and Columns
- Enabling Attributes for Calculation
- Manage Earning Types
- Period Statuses
- Participant Import
- Define Incentive Compensation Custom Qualifiers and Lookups
- Manage Incentive Compensation Custom Qualifiers and Lookups
- Define Approval Management for Incentive Compensation
- Approval Management Overview
- Setting Up Approval Management
- Manage Task Configurations
- Approval Groups
- Define Application Toolkit Configuration
- Map Reports to Work Areas
- Define Extensions for Incentive Compensation (ESS)
- Manage Job Concepts
- Updating Custom Processes
- Manage List of Values Sources
- Course Summary
- Key Conceptual Concept Summaries
- Transactional Course Activities Summary
- Implementation Course Activities Summary
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.