Oracle Rodod Online Training
Oracle’s Rapid Offer Design and Rapid Order Delivery solution (RODOD) has been designed to bring together PMO and FMO through an efficient and cost effective design that delivers new products and services with present capabilities and future goals in mind. With RODOD, CSPs can effectively manage front- and back-office operations for new offers, as well as capture and efficiently manage order provisioning tasks for end-to-end visibility across the order life cycle processes.
- RODOD Overview
- Reviewing the scope of the RODOD solution
- Reviewing the role of each participating application
- Reviewing the RODOD Solution Components
- Reviewing Use Cases
- Cartridge Installation
- Understanding the general process to install the O2A Solution
- Understanding O2A PIP Deployment options
- Using the O2A Installer project
- Importing O2A PIP Cartridges
- Configuring Weblogic Resources
- Building O2A PIP Cartridges
- Deploying O2A PIP Cartridges
- Testing O2A with AIA Emulator
- O2A Uses Cases
- Understanding Sales Order Submission Samples and naming convention
- Looking at the Orchestration Plan of Use Cases
- O2A Integration via AIA
- AIA for Communications
- OSM-AIA Interface details including queues
- OSM queues to AIA queue interoperability
- Using provided tools to simplify the creation of these queues
- Detailed list of EBM/EBOs and Queues
- JMS Correlation
- O2A Cartridges Overview
- Organization of OSM entities into several O2A Cartridges
- O2A Cartridge components analysis
- Common Data Dictionary and Libraries
- COM Cartridges and its entities
- SOM Cartridges and its entities
- Fallout Cartridges and its entities
- Detailed walkthrough O2A entities in Sunny Day Scenario
- New Order Double Play offer scenario review
- Order Templates
- Order Recongition Recognition
- Fulfillment Patterns
- Decomposition Rules
- O2 A Process Flows and Messages
- Function process flow patterns
- System Interaction patterns in COM and SOM
- O2A Order Life Cycle
- Understanding status, system instance and and milestone configuration
- Order status aggregation rules
- O2A Billing Patterns
- Billing Use Cases and Terminology
- Billing Time Patterns
- Billing Fulfillment Patterns
- Key Billing Fields
- Understanding revision in the Billing context
- Detailed walkthrough of O2A entities related to rainy day scenario (Fallout)
- Fallout Overview
- Central Fallout Management principle
- Detecting, notifying and resolving fallouts
- OSM entities supporting O2A fallout management
- Fallout handling patterns
- Revisions Overview
- Revision uses case
- Understanding how O2A handles revisions
- Amendable orders
- Policies for amending
- Significant data elements
- Automation compensation strategy
- Abort during revision
- Conditions under a sales order is aborted in OSM
- Steps followed by O2A to abort COM
- Steps followed to propagate the abort condition to SOM
- Revisions and PONR
- Understanding how the PONR is configured
- Learning which PONR are preconfigured
- Understanding how O2A tracks the PONRs during fulfillment
- Revision rejection due to PONR reached.
- Extensibility Overview
- General process and considerations to extend O2A
- O2A extensibility scenarios
- Configuring External Status (downstream)
- Adding new Product Classes
- Adding new Product Specification
- Adding new Fulfillment Provider
- Adding new Fulfillment Function
- Adding a new System Emulator
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.