Oracle Order TO Cash
Oracle Order TO Cash Course Content :
1. Order to Cash Overview
- Order Process
- Scheduling and Shipping Process
- Inventory Management Process
- Pricing Process
- Auto Invoice and AR Interfaces
- Receivables Process
2. Oracle Inventory Overview
- Setting Up Inventory
- Inventory Organizations
- Create Items, Item Categories, Item Attributes
- Define Units of Measure, Location and Sub-inventories
- Order to Cash Life Cycle and Items Integration
- Customer Items and Items Cross References
3. Oracle Order Management Overview
- OM Overview
- Setting Up OM
- Order Cycle Navigation and Flow
- Create, Copy, Book and Schedule Orders
- Create Internal Orders
- Blanket Sales Agreements
- Drop Shipments
- Credit Management
- Order Inquiry and Manage Orders
- Reporting and Interfaces
4. Customers and Customer Accounts Overview
- Customers and Parties Overview
- Creating Parties and Customer Accounts
- Profile Classes and Assignments
- Defining TCA and Relationships
- Viewing Customer accounts and Parties
5. Pricing Overview
- Pricing Overview
- Setting Up Pricing
- Price Lists, Lines and Agreements
- Formulas, Qualifiers and Modifiers Overview
- Contexts and Attributes Overview
- Freight and Special Charges Overview
- Pricing Security
6. Shipping Process Overview
- Shipping Overview
- Setting Up Shipping
- Scheduling and Pick Release
- Pick Release Rules
- Ship Confirm
- Deliveries and Delivery Lines
- Shipping Parameters
- Profile Options
- Reporting and Interfaces
7. Invoice Interface Process Overview
- Auto Invoice Overview
- Defining Auto Invoice Rules
- Auto Invoice Process
- Interfaces to Accounts Receivables
8. Accounts Receivables Process Overview
- Receivables Overview
- Receipts Overview
- Invoices Overview
- Invoice Process
- Reconciling receipts with customer accounts
- Period Closing
- Interfaces to GL and other modules
9. R12 Features and Enhancements (only for R12 Course)
- R12 Release new features
- R12 Navigation
- New Features of Order Management
- New Features of Advanced Pricing
- New Features of Shipping
- New Features of Accounts Receivable
- New Features of Inventory
- R12 EnhancementsMigration to R12 Release
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.