Oracle IProcurement Course Content :
- Procure to Pay Overview
- Purchasing Overview
- Supplier Overview
- Payables Overview
2. iProcurement (Purchasing) Overview
- iProcurement Overview
- Setting Up iProcurement
- Catalogs Overview
- Requisitions and RFQs
- Procurement Cards Overview
- Various types of Purchase Orders
- Blanket Purchase Agreements Overview
- Maintaining Purchase Orders
- iProcurement Receiving Overview
- Returns Overview
- PO and Receipts Inquiry
- Purchasing Security
3. Catalog Overview
- Catalog Creation
- Identify the benefits of using the Oracle Internet Procurement Solution.
- Import an externally sourced catalog using a spreadsheet
- Load an external catalog in Oracle iProcurement.
- Create a new category
- Manage the categories
4. Requisitions Overview
- Requisitions creation
- Match the different Requisition types
- Find a product using the free format option in the Oracle iProcurement Home Page.
- Identify the functions of the Shop Supplier Sites option
- Match the various approval process options with their descriptions
5. Purchase Orders Overview
- Setting Up of PO
- PO process flow
6. Receiving Overview
- Receipts Process Flow
- Returns Process Flow
- Receipts Inquiry
7. R12 Features and Enhancements (only for R12 Course)
- R12 Release new features
- R12 Navigation
- New Features of iProcurement
- R12 Enhancements
- Migration to R12 Release
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.