OIG ( Oracle Identity Governance ) Online Training
Oracle Identity Governance is a flexible and powerful business identity management system that manages users automatically and access privileges within IT resources. Its flexible architecture effortlessly handles the most rigorous and uncompromising business and IT requirements without needing changes to current infrastructure, procedures or policies. Oracle Identity Governance is intended to handle user access privileges across all of a business resources, during the complete identity management lifecycle from the creation of access privileges to dynamically adjusting to changes in business necessities.
- Learn How to Create, Configure and manage Oracle Identity Governance Users and roles.
- How to Import and Implement predefined Oracle Identity Manager Connectors.
- How to use automated and manual provisioning workflows to deliver users to a resource.
- How to use Oracle BI Publisher to access and organize Oracle Identity Manager reports
- Install, organize and manage Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2.
Basic Knowledge of Database Concepts would be beneficial.
Benefits of Learning Oracle Identity Governance?
This course teaches you how to use identity management solutions with Oracle Identity Manager. Learn the benefits, importance, terminology, values and functional characteristics of identity management. Secure your business sensitive data and critical applications to reduce operational costs. Manage the complete user identity life cycle across all business resources.
Oracle Identity Governance 11g R2 PS3 Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Navigation
- SCIM APIs
- Password Policies
- Workflow Policies
- Lifecycle Management
- Identity Audit
Oracle Identity Governance Navigation
- Launching and Navigating Consoles
- BI Publisher
- Loading Entities
- Configuring Workflow Conditions and Rules
- Exploring the SOA Composite
- Analyzing Workflow Rules
- Password Policies and Configuration
- Analyzing Authentication
- Associating Password Policies
- Testing Policy Configurations
Role Lifecycle Management
- Identity Auditor Module Overview
- LCM Tasks
- Role Analytics
- Role History
- Identity Audit Rule Overview
- Identity Audit Policy Overview
- Scan Definition Creation
- Policy Violations
- Role Consolidations and SoD Violations
No Reviews found for this course.
Write a Review