Oracle Hyperion Crystal Ball Online Training
Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge under even the most uncertain market conditions.
1.Modeling and Simulation Overview
- Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management System
- Model Basics
- Simulation Basics
- About Monte Carlo Simulations
- About Crystal Ball
- Model Development Process
2.Getting Started with Crystal Ball
- Setting Crystal Ball Start Preferences
- About the Welcome Dialog Box
- Basic Crystal Ball Terminology
- Crystal Ball Ribbon
- Additional Resources for Crystal Ball
3.Examining Probability Distributions
- About Probability Distributions
- Basic Distribution Statistics
- Viewing Distribution Types in the Distribution Gallery
- Properties of Crystal Ball Distributions
- Commonly Used Crystal Ball Distributions
- About Assumptions
- Defining Data-Based Assumptions Through Distribution Fittings
- Defining Data-Based Assumptions with Custom Distributions
- Defining Expert-Based Assumptions
- Referencing Cells for Parameter Values
- Generated Names for Assumption Cells
- Best Practices for Defining Assumptions
5.Defining Forecasts, Running Simulations, and Analyzing Results
- Defining Forecasts
- Running Simulations
- Analyzing Forecast Charts
- Viewing Other Charts with Forecast Data
- Saving and Loading Forecast Results
- Editing Crystal Ball Data
- Importance of Correlating Assumptions
- Rank Correlation Method
- Crystal Ball Options for Correlating Assumptions
- Defining Correlations by Modifying Assumption Definitions
- Adjusting Correlation Coefficients During Simulations
- Best Practices for Correlating Assumptions
- About Crystal Ball Reports
- Generating Reports
- Extracting Data to Excel
8.Determining Assumptions with Tornado and Spider Charts
- Considering Assumptions
- About Tornado and Spider Charts
- Tornado Charts Versus Sensitivity Charts
- Creating Tornado and Spider Charts
- Examining Tornado Charts
- Examining Spider Charts
9.Working with Multiple Assumptions
- Batch Fitting Probability Distributions
- Correlating Multiple Assumptions with Correlation Matrices
10.Setting Advanced Options for Assumptions
- Building Distributions with Alternate Parameters
- Truncating Assumption Distributions
- Creating Distribution Functions
- Publishing and Subscribing to Distributions
- Customizing the Distribution Gallery
11.Setting Advanced Options for Forecasts
- Automatically Extracting Forecast Statistics
- Adding Marker Lines to Forecast Charts
- Fitting Distributions to Forecast Charts
- Filtering Forecast Results
12.Working with Simulation Controls
- Setting Precision Control Preferences
- Setting Sampling Preferences
- Setting Run Mode Preferences
- Selecting Options for Simulation Statistics
13.Optimizing Decisions with OptQuest
- About Optimization
- About OptQuest
- Optimizing Decision Variables
- Analyzing OptQuest Results
- OptQuest Performance Best Practices
- Performing Efficient Frontier Analysis
14.Forecasting with Predictor
- About Crystal Ball Predictor
- Creating Time Series Forecasts
- Working with Predictor Results
- Performing Linear Regressions
- Predictor Integration with Planning and Essbase
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.