Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF II Online Training
This course is aimed at web developers who need to apply more advanced techniques and comprehensive functionality to their applications using Oracle ADF. The course covers topics that are beyond the scope of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I, but this second-level ADF course assumes that participants are already familiar with the 11g techniques covered by the first course.
- J2EE Developer
- Java Developers
- Java EE Developers
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
- Extend Business Components to support company standards
- Provide validation, calculations and LOVs
- Dissect and employ essential data binding components
- Design application components for reuse
- Leverage Expression Language, Managed Beans and Java Server Pages
- Enhance an application with Active Data Service and ADF visualization components
- Customize the look-and-feel of an application by using skins
- Integrate applications with SOA and Web Center
Explore the Project Structure and Core File Architecture
- Defining File Structure of a Project
- Examining Metadata Structure
- Understand about Page Definition Files
- Defining ADF Data Control and Data Binding Files
- Exploring Connections
- Exploring ADF Faces and Web Configuration files
Extend the ADF Business Components Framework
- Examining general considerations when using ADF Business Components
- Understanding Framework Classes and Framework Hierarchy
- About PL/SQL in Business Components
- DML and Database Views
- DB Constraints, Compositions and Associations
- Transactions with Compositions and Associations
- Trigger assigned PK
- Many-to Many relationships and Auditing
Use ADF Business Components for Validation, Calculations and List of Values
- LOV View Objects
- List Data Source
- View Accessors
- Transient Attribute
- FK, Compare and Script Validations
- Groovy code
- View Criterias
- Registering Business Rules
Use Inheritance in the Business Domain Layer
- Implementing Inheritance
- Domain Layer
- Understanding Polymorphic Entity Usage
- Creating Polymorphic View Row
- About Dynamic Rendering
ADF as part of a Service Oriented Architecture
- Human Work Flow
- B2B Adaptor
- Service Data Objects
- Mediator Service
Implement Data Binding Concepts
- JSR-227 Data Controls and Bindings
- Understanding ADF Model
- Method, Accessor and Variable Iterators
- Value and Action Bindings
- DataBindings.cpx file
- Data Control
- Named Bind Variables
Practical Data Binding in Action
- JSF & Data Model
- ADFm Life Cycle
- Custom Controllers
- Customizing ADF Page Lifecycle
- Custom Listeners
- Conditional Values
- Google-Style Query
Work with Managed Beans and JavaServer Faces
- Expression Language
- Understanding JSF Architecture and Life Cycle
- About Component Model and Navigation Model
- Managed Properties
- JSF Value Binding
- Backing Beans
- Context Objects
ADF Faces Advanced Features
- JSR-127 JSF Components
- AJAX & Partial Page Rendering
- PRP Attributes: partialSubmit, autoSubmit, partialTriggers
- Runtime Layout
- Page-Level Actions
- Printable pages
- Boolean Checkbox
- Graphs and Charts
Integrate with WebCenter
- Runtime Customization
- Content Management
- WebCenter Sevices
- WebCenter Spaces
Customize the Application Look and Feel with Skins
- Using CSS
- Skinning architecture
- Skin Configuration
- Skin Selectors
- Skin Development by example
- Instance-specific component skins
- Skin inheritance
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.