Oracle EAM Content:
The Oracle eAM course covers the entire maintenance module as well as portions of other Oracle EBusiness Suite modules as they pertain to maintenance management. Each topic below is covered thoroughly in weblearning sessions, in homework exercises and in webdiscussion sessions:
Setup Options, Reporting and Costing
- Organizational Setup & Management Packages
- User Setup & Management
- Financial and Costing Setup & Management
- Maintenance Budgeting and Cost Forcasting
- Finding, Analyzing, Reporting on Data
- Document Management
- Asset Modeling Concepts
- Best Practices for Structuring Asset Data
- Proper use of eAM Asset Modeling Functions
- Building an Asset Heirarchy
- Rebuildable Assets
- Transactable Assets
- Asset Bill of Material
- Warranty Management
- Asset Event Tracking
- Work Request and Approval
- Work Order Creation
- Maintenance Users Workbench
- Mobile Computing and Mobile Workforce Management
- Setting Up and Managing Crews and Schedules
- Managing Resource Availability
- Materials Procurement
- Stores Management
- Tool and Equipment Resources
- Time Entry
- Material Handling and Usags
- Contract Services
Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Planning and Schedule Best Practices in eAM
- Preplanned Job Library (Activities)
- Work Order Planning
- Work Order Scheduling
- Using Complex Work Orders
- Project Management Capital and Turnarounds
- Accessories Available for Oracle eAM
- Developing Strategies Maintenance Strategies
- Preventive Maintenance Basics in eAM
- Using Meters to Drive Work Activities
- Complex and Nested PM Setup
- Automating Work Management Processes
Equipment Reliability Management
- Overview of Reliability Concepts and Best Practices
- Equipment Criticality Management
- Failure Coding and Analysis
- Condition Based Maintenance
- Downtime Management
- 3rd Party Accessories for Oracle eAM
- Future Directions for Oracle eAM
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.