Oracle BPM 11g
Oracle BPM 11g Course Content:
1.Oracle BPM Suite 11g Overview
- Benefits of BPM, process modeling and the Oracle BPM Suite 11g product
2.Introduction to Oracle BPM Studio
- Features JDeveloper (Oracle BPM Studio)
- Discussion of BPMN 2.0, process, roles, activities and basic process patterns BPM Elements: Activities, Events, Gateways
4.Modeling business processes with BPM
5.Creating Business Process Flow
6.Creating Business objects in Business Catalog
Explaining Data Objects and their scope, Declaring Process and Project Data Objects
- Process Data Objects
- Sub process Data Objects
- Project Data Objects
9.Creating and defining
10.Projects Defining Role and Organization Units
11.Creating Roles and using Users from LDAP
12.Organizing processes using Swimlanes Adding user interaction to Process Flow
13.Controlling Process Flow
- Defining exclusive gateways, implementing exclusive gateways, Parallel gateways, Sequence flows communicating with external processes and services viz., DB Adapter,JMS Adapter Configuration and implementations.
14.Also Covers XPath and XSLT
- XSLT and XPath explained and learn how to transform one type of XML document into a different type.
15.BPMN Activities Task Types
- Service Task
- Send & Receive Task
- User Task
- Manual Task
- Rules Task
- Script Task
- Call Task
- Exclusive OR(XOR) gateway
- Parallel (AND) gateway
- Inclusive OR gateway
- Complex gateway
- Start Event
- End Event
- Catch Event
- Error Event
- Timer Event
- Boundary Event
- Event Sub Process
- Sub process
19.Implementing Human Task/User Task Services
- Overview of human tasks
- Designing the flow
- Different types of user tasks in BPM
- Adding a human task to the composite
- Wire the BPEL process to the human task
- Task definition
- Add task parameter and its type
- Assignment and routing policy
- Edit participant type
- Calling the human task from BPEL
- About human task patterns and explaining parameters and data association
- Working with expression builder and its functions.
20.Developing Business Rules
- Overview of business rule
- Discussing rule sets and bucketsets, about globals,creating business rules, testing business rules.
- Business rule component to the composite
- Add a rule template
- Adding If and then condition
- Working with decision table
- Define the business rule
- Add a list of ranges
- Working with bucket set
- Working with decision function
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.