Oracle AVDF Online Training
Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall provides a first line of defense for databases and consolidates audit data from databases, operating systems, and directories. A highly accurate SQL grammar-based technology monitors and blocks unauthorized SQL traffic before it reaches the database.
- Oracle Database administration experience
- Networking knowledge and experience
Introduction to Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Features
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Components
- Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Architecture
- Supported Secured Targets
- Integrating Oracle AVDF with Third-party Products
- Oracle AVDF Administrator Tasks
- Oracle AVDF Auditor Tasks
Planning the Oracle Audit Vault and Database Firewall Implementation
- Evaluating Oracle AVDF Configuration Requirements
- Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying the Audit Vault Agent
- Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying the Database Firewall
Installing the Audit Vault Server
- Requirements for Installation of Oracle AVDF
- Network Interface Card Requirements
- Installing an Audit Vault Server
- Performing Audit Vault Server Post-Installation Tasks
Configuring the Audit Vault Server
- Specifying the Server Date and Time
- Setting or Changing the Audit Vault Server Network Settings
- Configuring or Changing the Audit Vault Server Services
- Configuring the Audit Vault Server Syslog Destinations
- Defining Datafile Archiving Locations
- Creating Archiving Policies
- Configuring the Email Notification Service
- Configuring Administrative Accounts for the Audit Vault Server
Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying the Audit Vault Agent
- Understanding Network Requirements for AV Server and AV Agent
- Registering Hosts in the Audit Vault Server
- Deploying and Activating the Audit Vault Agent on Host Computers
- Registering the Audit Vault Agent as a Windows Service
- Creating User Accounts for Oracle AVDF
- Registering Secured Targets
- Configuring Audit Trails for Secured Targets
- Configuring Stored Procedure Auditing
Networking and Oracle AVDF
- Overview of the OSI 7-level Network Model
- Overview of IPv4 Addressing and Routing
- Overview of MAC Addressing
- Overview of Virtual LANs (VLANs)
- Overview of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Oracle AVDF Deployment Models (inline, out of band, and proxy)
Installing a Database Firewall
- Requirements for Installation of a Database Firewall
- Network Interface Card (NIC) Requirements
- Installing a Database Firewall
- Performing Database Firewall Post-Installation Tasks
Configuring Oracle AVDF and Deploying Database Firewall
- Configuring Basic Settings for Database Firewall
- Configuring a Database Firewall on Your Network
- Associating a Database Firewall with the Audit Vault Server
- Registering Secured Targets
- Configuring Enforcement Points
- Configuring and Using Database Interrogation
- Configuring and Using Database Response Monitoring
Using Host Monitoring
- Overview of Host Monitoring
- Installing and Enabling Host Monitoring
- Checking the Status of the Host Monitor
- Stopping the Host Monitor
Configuring High Availability
- Overview of Oracle AVDF High Availability Architecture (resilient pairs)
- Configuring a Resilient Pair of Audit Vault Servers
- Configuring a Resilient Pair of Database Firewalls
Creating Custom Collection Plug-ins
- Overview of Audit Collection Plug-ins
- General Procedure for Writing Audit Collection Plug-ins
- Setting Up Your Development Environment (downloading the SDK)
- Creating Audit Collection Plug-ins
- Packaging Audit Collection Plug-ins
Managing the Audit Vault Server
- Starting an Archive Job
- Restoring Audit Data
- Monitoring Jobs
Managing the Database Firewalls
- Viewing and Capturing Network Traffic in a Database Firewall
- Viewing the Status and Diagnostics Report for a Database Firewall
- Removing a Database Firewall from the Audit Vault Server
Overview of the Auditing and Reporting Features
- Overview of Database Firewall Policies
- Overview of Oracle Database Audit Policies
- Overview of Reports and Report Schedules
- Overview of Oracle Database Entitlement Auditing
- Overview of Oracle Database Stored Procedure Auditing
- Overview of Alerts and Email Notifications
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.