Oracle ASCP Online Training
R12 Oracle Inventory Management Fundamentals, R12 Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
Basic Planning Knowledge, Basic knowledge of Bill of Material principles
ORACLE ADVANCE SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING COURSE CONTENT
1.Overview to Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Identify planning business issues
- Describe key capabilities of Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Explain efficiencies achieved by implementing Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Identify key constraints that influence distribution planning decisions and how to meet them
- Explain key benefits of using distribution planning
- Explain integration of distribution planning with other Oracle APS suite products
- Explain usefulness of different plan types
- Identify plan classes based on scenarios
- Identify differences in implementation progression by plan class
- Describe planning business flow
- Describe planning data flow
- Describe planning concepts
- Create unconstrained plans
- Launch unconstrained plans
- Create demand priority rules
- Create and assign calendars
- Set constrained plan options
- Set aggregation levels
- Run constrained plan
- View material constraints
- View resource constraints
4.Constrained Plans – Enforce Capacity Constraints with Decision Rules
- Describe Enforce Capacity Constraints with Decision rule plans
- Interpret End item substitution/Substitution components
- Setup and use Alternate resources/BOMs/Routings
- Planning Decision rule hierarchy
- Describe global forecasting
- Spreading Global Forecasts
- Consuming Global Forecasts
- Recommending Sales Order changes
6.Planning Information and Planner Workbench
- Explain the significance of various types of data used for planning
- Explain key functionalities of planner workbench
- Describe how to research data for planning
- Describe planning results
- Describe planner strategies
- Copy and manage plans
7.Modeling the Supply Chain
- Analyze enterprise data
- Analyze organization structure
- Review planning approach
- Analyze item information
- View Bill of material data
- Explain types of BOM
- Create and Maintain BOM
- Create and maintain Routing & Resources
- Explain Engineering change order (ECO) and its process
- Analyze sourcing information
- View supplier data
- Define lead time
- Review organization relationship
- Model the supply chain
- Describe the usage of MRP plan versus Master Production Plan and Master Production Schedule
- Describe the benefits of Holistic Plans
8.Querying Supply Chain Plan Information
- Create personal and public queries
- Manage personal and public queries
- Create order queries
- Manage order queries
9.Constrained Plans – Enforce Demand Due Dates
- Describe Enforce Demand Due Dates constrained plans
- Describe exceptions out of Enforce Demand Due Date Plans
10.Integrating Advanced Supply Chain Planning with Other Oracle Applications
- Describe the types of manufacturing environments that are integrated with ASCP
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and Oracle Project Manufacturing
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and Oracle Process Manufacturing
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and Oracle Flow Manufacturing
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and Demantra demand Management
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and Production scheduling
- Describe the integration points between ASCP and SNO
11.Demand and Supply
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.