Oracle Apps Technical Online Training
Oracle Apps Technical Course Content:
1.Introduction to ERP
- Definition of ERP, Overview of popular ERPS
- Comparison of Oracle Apps with other ERPS
- Types of Roles
- Types of Projects
- AIM documentation standards
- Oracle Application Architecture.
- Database structure of OA
- Using TOAD/SQL Developer
2.Application Object Library
- Creating Users
- WHO columns
- Creating Responsibilities
- Menu construction
- Request group construction
- Defining concurrent program
- Concurrent programs with parameters
- Working with multiple concurrent programs
- Scheduling the Concurrent Program
- Concurrent Program incompatibilities
- Creating Request Set
- Procedure registration
- Value sets
- Report development
- Report registration
- Parametric report registration
- Reports with repeating frames
- Inventory Module flow with base tables
- Accounts Payable module flow with base tables
- Accounts Receivable module flow with base tables
- Order Management module flow with base tables
- Form development using templates
- Form customization concepts
- Form Registration Process
- Using function Zoom_available( )
- Using procedure Event( )
- Introduction to Interfaces
- Outbound Interfaces
– Using UTL_FILE package
- Inbound Interfaces
– Using SQL * Loader tool
– External Table
- Overview on conversions
- Difference between Interfaces and conversions
- Working with staging table script
- Developing validations package
- Standards to be followed in conversions
- Types of Flex Fields
- Descriptive Flex Fields
- Key Flex Fields
- Introduction to workflow
- Workflow builder
- Creating Processes
- Sending notifications using workflows
- Introduction to XML Publisher
- Generating XML file using reports
- Creating Templates
- Creating Data Definitions
12.Oracle Application Framework (OAF)
- MVC Architecture
- BC4J Objects
- HelloWorld Page
- Query Page
- Deployment of Page to instance
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.