Oracle Apps HRMS Online Training
Oracle Apps HRMS Course Content :
1.What is an ERP
2.Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture.
3.Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application.
4.Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model).
5.Oracle application System Administration.
- Creating Application Users
- Functional Security and Application Security
- Creating role based Responsibilities.
- Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups.
- Profile Options in Oracle Applications.
- Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- KFF and DFF
- Overview of Alerts and Workflow .
Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Introduction to Payroll Processing
- Defining Payment Methods
- Defining Elements
- Making Batch Element Entry (BEE)
- Overview of Payroll Processing
- Running Prepayments
- Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals
- Reasons for Adjusting Balances
- Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
- Defining Bank FLexfield
- Defining Payroll
- How to create Data Loader Sheets .
- Recording Exchange Rates
- Running a Payroll
- Running the Costing Process
- Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes
- Running a Quick Pay
- Fast Formulas
e) Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports. Standard request submission (SRS)
- Basics of Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Flex field enhancements in R12
- Oracle HRMS Solutions
- Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
- Oracle HRMS Information Model
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Defining Common Data
- Defining Descriptive Flex fields
- Special Information Types and Extra Information Types in Oracle HRMS
- Defining Lookups and Values
- Creation a Business Group
- Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
- Representing Financial Reporting Structure
- Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
- Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting
- Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
- Representing Jobs and Positions ‘
- Position Hierarchies
Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
- Setting Up Absence Management
- Managing Absences
- Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
- Setting UP PTO Accrual Plans
- Administering Accrual Plans
- Adapting the Predefined Accrual Formulas
- Changing the Net Calculation Rules
8.Self Service HR
Introduction to SSHR
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Fundamentals of SSHR
- Self-Service Basics
- User Access and Security
- User Access to People
- Configuring SSHR
- Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
- Configuring Functions
- Configuring Web Page Layouts
- Using SSHR
- Common SSHR Functions
- Employee Directory
No Reviews found for this course.