Oracle Apps HRMS Online Training
Oracle Apps HRMS Course Content :
1.What is an ERP
2.Introduction to Oracle Application E-Business Suite and its Architecture.
3.Understanding Multi-Org Concept in Oracle Application.
4.Understanding Oracle apps R12 MOAC (Multi-Org Access Control Model).
5.Oracle application System Administration.
- Creating Application Users
- Functional Security and Application Security
- Creating role based Responsibilities.
- Creating Custom Menus, Request Groups, Data Groups.
- Profile Options in Oracle Applications.
- Value Sets and Flex fields in Oracle Applications.
- KFF and DFF
- Overview of Alerts and Workflow .
Fundamentals of Flexfields
- Introduction to Payroll Processing
- Defining Payment Methods
- Defining Elements
- Making Batch Element Entry (BEE)
- Overview of Payroll Processing
- Running Prepayments
- Difference Between Rollback, Retries, and Reversals
- Reasons for Adjusting Balances
- Viewing and Correcting a Quick Pay
- Defining Bank FLexfield
- Defining Payroll
- How to create Data Loader Sheets .
- Recording Exchange Rates
- Running a Payroll
- Running the Costing Process
- Correcting Results of Processing Using these Processes
- Running a Quick Pay
- Fast Formulas
e) Creating and managing Concurrent Programs and Reports. Standard request submission (SRS)
- Basics of Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Flex field enhancements in R12
- Oracle HRMS Solutions
- Business Processes in Oracle HRMS
- Oracle HRMS Information Model
- Overview of Enterprise Work Structures
- Defining Common Data
- Defining Descriptive Flex fields
- Special Information Types and Extra Information Types in Oracle HRMS
- Defining Lookups and Values
- Creation a Business Group
- Creation of Locations and Organizations Overview
- Representing Financial Reporting Structure
- Representing Legal and Government Reporting Structures
- Defining Organization Information for Government Mandated Reporting
- Representing Grades and Their Relationship to Pay
- Representing Jobs and Positions ‘
- Position Hierarchies
Absence Management and PTO Accrual Plans
- Setting Up Absence Management
- Managing Absences
- Understanding the Accrual Plan Structure
- Setting UP PTO Accrual Plans
- Administering Accrual Plans
- Adapting the Predefined Accrual Formulas
- Changing the Net Calculation Rules
8.Self Service HR
Introduction to SSHR
- Functions and Features of SSHR
- Fundamentals of SSHR
- Self-Service Basics
- User Access and Security
- User Access to People
- Configuring SSHR
- Functions, Menus, and Responsibilities
- Configuring Functions
- Configuring Web Page Layouts
- Using SSHR
- Common SSHR Functions
- Employee Directory
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.