OpenStack Online Training
Keen Tech Online training facility is a leading global provider of online IT education. An established institute in the area of imparting online training, Keen Tech offers the latest in IT trends and technology across specializations.
OpenStack is an array of software tools for Creating and managing cloud computing Foundation for private and public clouds. OpenStack is considered as the future of cloud computing, it is open source software that is backed by many organizations worldwide. Open Stack allows customers to arrange virtual machines and other requests to manage various responsibilities for handling a cloud environment.
Keen Tech’s OpenStack online training explains all these features of OpenStack in-depth. The Comprehensive tutorial course is delivered online through instructor-led live online sessions that can be customized to suit the requirements and needs of students.
Have a quick glance at below for more details.
|Course Name||OpenStack Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals, architecture, installation etc.|
|Duration||60 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Fresher’s, aspirants seeking training in Cloud Computing services|
|Next Batch||Please visit the schedule section|
Highlights of OpenStack Online Training at Keen Tech
- Covers in detail OpenStack platform ,features and Terminology and architecture
- Helps you understand how to install OpenStack
- Focuses on Keystone Identity Service
- Develops thorough understanding of Block Storage
- Focuses on how to configure OpenStack Networking Node
- Covers in detail Orchestration Service
- Covers topics essential from a practical and job perspective
Core Benefits of learning
OpenStack is a set of software tool used to build and manage cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. It allows users to deploy virtual machines and other instances that can handle different jobs for managing a cloud environment it allows thousands of developers across the globe to work in parallel and create most robust , secure and reliable products, making this tool very popular.
The OpenStack Online Training at Keen Tech is designed to help learns appreciate and explore this tool to its maximum. This course engages industry veterans who deliver the OpenStack course online through interactive live sessions making it easier for students to learn and appreciate the different features of the OpenStack tool.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform Installation, Configure and Manage Usage
- Architectural Overview of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform : Terminology & Features
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform: Packstack & Foremen Way.
- Horizon Web Front End for Instance Creation
- Functioning of Qpid message broker: Guide to Install , Configure , Set Security , Implement Authentication & Encryption
- Overview of Keystone identity service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Swift object storage service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Glance image service: Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Cinder block storage service: Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Networking service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Nova compute and controller services : : Guide to Install & Deploy from Command line
- Operations on compute node : Add & Remove Additional Nodes
- Overview of Heat orchestration service : Guide to Install &Launch from Pre-Configures Templates
- Overview of Ceilometer metering service : Guide to Install , manage and Usage Details
- Future developments : Community Developments
No Reviews found for this course.