OpenStack Online Training
Keen Tech Online training facility is a leading global provider of online IT education. An established institute in the area of imparting online training, Keen Tech offers the latest in IT trends and technology across specializations.
OpenStack is an array of software tools for Creating and managing cloud computing Foundation for private and public clouds. OpenStack is considered as the future of cloud computing, it is open source software that is backed by many organizations worldwide. Open Stack allows customers to arrange virtual machines and other requests to manage various responsibilities for handling a cloud environment.
Keen Tech’s OpenStack online training explains all these features of OpenStack in-depth. The Comprehensive tutorial course is delivered online through instructor-led live online sessions that can be customized to suit the requirements and needs of students.
Have a quick glance at below for more details.
|Course Name||OpenStack Online Training|
|Contents||Fundamentals, architecture, installation etc.|
|Duration||60 Hours with Flexible timings|
|Delivery||Instructor Led-Live Online Training|
|Ideal For||Fresher’s, aspirants seeking training in Cloud Computing services|
|Next Batch||Please visit the schedule section|
Highlights of OpenStack Online Training at Keen Tech
- Covers in detail OpenStack platform ,features and Terminology and architecture
- Helps you understand how to install OpenStack
- Focuses on Keystone Identity Service
- Develops thorough understanding of Block Storage
- Focuses on how to configure OpenStack Networking Node
- Covers in detail Orchestration Service
- Covers topics essential from a practical and job perspective
Core Benefits of learning
OpenStack is a set of software tool used to build and manage cloud computing platforms for public and private clouds. It allows users to deploy virtual machines and other instances that can handle different jobs for managing a cloud environment it allows thousands of developers across the globe to work in parallel and create most robust , secure and reliable products, making this tool very popular.
The OpenStack Online Training at Keen Tech is designed to help learns appreciate and explore this tool to its maximum. This course engages industry veterans who deliver the OpenStack course online through interactive live sessions making it easier for students to learn and appreciate the different features of the OpenStack tool.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Open Stack Platform Installation, Configure and Manage Usage
- Architectural Overview of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform : Terminology & Features
- Installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform: Packstack & Foremen Way.
- Horizon Web Front End for Instance Creation
- Functioning of Qpid message broker: Guide to Install , Configure , Set Security , Implement Authentication & Encryption
- Overview of Keystone identity service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Swift object storage service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Glance image service: Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Cinder block storage service: Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Networking service : Guide to Install , Configure and Usage Details
- Overview of Nova compute and controller services : : Guide to Install & Deploy from Command line
- Operations on compute node : Add & Remove Additional Nodes
- Overview of Heat orchestration service : Guide to Install &Launch from Pre-Configures Templates
- Overview of Ceilometer metering service : Guide to Install , manage and Usage Details
- Future developments : Community Developments
keen Technologies basically offers the online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. keen Technologies also verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
If you have any queries you can contact our 24/7 dedicated support to raise a ticket. We provide you email support and solution to your queries. If the query is not resolved by email we can arrange for a one-on-one session with our trainers.
You will work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various aspect and components making you perfectly industry-ready.
Our Trainers will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within 48 hours of initial registration. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
The Training itself is Real-time Project Oriented.
Yes. All the training sessions are LIVE Online Streaming using either through WebEx or GoToMeeting, thus promoting one-on-one trainer student Interaction.
There are some Group discounts available if the participants are more than 2.
As we are one of the leading providers of Online training, We have customers from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, India and other parts of the world.
No Reviews found for this course.