Openspan Online training
Open span tool provides the advanced robotic automation and workforce analytic capabilities that complement and enhance the Pega systems CRM & BPM platform. Open span course will help you to know about unifying the robotics and working analysis.
1. Introduction to RPA(Robotic process Automation)
- What is RPA?
- Google trend report on RPA and Openspan, Pega robotics
- What is the scope of this RPA course?
- Why do we need RPA?
- Will RPA cut jobs?
- Is RPA a Hype or is it Real?
- Where does Pega robotics stand (Compared to other competitors)?
- Google trend report on Competitors and comparison
- Naukri and Monster job openings
- Salary report from Indeed & Payscale
- RPA vs AI
- A walkthrough on the course content.
2. What is Openspan
- Short Openspan Demo with a Real time Project
- What is the scope of Openspan Training
- Important options and Shortcuts in the tool
- Types of Tools in Openspan (Walkthrough)
- What’s the Architecture, SOA, Client server or Cloud
- Openspan Cloud?
3. Installation of Openspan
- Supported Systems (Is Windows, Linux, Mac supported)
- What is the Alternative it it’s not Supported(Virtualbox)
- Supported Databases
- Integration with other tools.
4. Modules in Openspan
- Windows Integration
- Interaction Framework
- Web Integration
- Project Deployment
- Diagnostics and Debugging
5. Windows Integration
- Getting Started with Studio
- Recommended for Solution Building
- Developing Open Span Solutions and Projects
- Defining Windows Adapter Design Properties
- Working with the Windows Adapter
- Recommended for Solution Development
- Working with Open Span Automations
- Working with MDI Child Windows
6. Interaction Framework
- Working with Interaction Framework
- Working with Activities and Active MDI Windows
7. Web Integration
- Defining Web Adapter Properties
- Defining Events and Methods
- Using the Web Adapter
- Interrogating a Web Application
- Working with Web Adapter Match Rules
- Automating the Training Web Site
8. Agile Desktop and Deployment
- Using the Agile Desktop Framework
- Building Project Files
- Deploying Open Span Solutions
- Using Configuration Project Items
- Using Open Span Management Console
9. Diagnostics and Debugging
- Debugging Open Span Projects
- Using Studio’s Diagnostics Publishers
- Handling Errors
10. CanopY project in RPA
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project.
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
11. Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, Ecommerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified.
12. Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
13. Resume Preparation Help
- What’s a Best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, Stackexchange etc and provide the links in resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently(Naukri lookhole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine etc.
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in linkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
14. Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and experts
No Reviews found for this course.